New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mga sir, may naka try na po ba ng ganitong brand ng laptop? gusto po kasi ako ibili ng nanay ko sa abroad, sabi daw duon mas maganda pa daw sa dell in terms of build quality. Ok kaya?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I know people who have used them. They tend to be cheaper compared to Dell, HP and Toshiba. I think they similarly priced to Acers. Build quality seems to be a little bit less compared to the 3 brands I mentioned.

IMHO, I would keep my selection within Dell, HP and Toshiba.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    OK naman Fujitsu-Siemens. My 8yr old daughter has one and has never had a problem with it, so the quality must be OK.

Yun lang ... mukhang cheap.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Salamat po mga sir sa reply, ang pinagpipilian ko po kasi ay ang mga ito:

Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5505 Intel Core Duo T2390 1.86 GHz,1gb ram, 160gb hd,15.4 in TFT LCD WXGA color,shared 128 MB VRAM.

and

Dell INSPIRON 1525 Intel Core Duo T2370 1.73 GHz,1gb ram, 120gb hd,15.4 in Tru Life TFT LCD WXGA color,shared 256 MB VRAM.

Is it worth it to get the dell instead of the fujitsu-s? Halos same price lang daw po sila.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    I know people who have used them. They tend to be cheaper compared to Dell, HP and Toshiba. I think they similarly priced to Acers. Build quality seems to be a little bit less compared to the 3 brands I mentioned.

IMHO, I would keep my selection within Dell, HP and Toshiba.
    Is it cheaper than Asus?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i think its cheaper than asus.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Was in the stores last night and saw these laptops.

Fujitsu-Siemens costs around 28,600 pesos while the Dell sells for 33,400 pesos.

Just by looking at the specs, the F-S seems to have a slight edge over the Dell, however, eventhough the Dell is a little bit more pricey, the Dell definitely has a better build and comes in different colors.

Again, if I were you, I would stick to Dell, HP and Toshiba.

Fujitsu-Siemens Laptops