New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    free text ba talaga dito sa site na ito??

any experience with this site?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I tried it because of all those pesky invites, I cancelled it after a couple of days.

Minsan meron dun nde mo kilala requesting to add as a friend. Eh bawat send nila sayo na sms that is over the 5 a day free limit may bayad na.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    If one thinks about it clearly, there's no such thing as free. Sure you can send very limited number of texts and Sms.ac will break even or profit from you by sending all sorts of spams (ranging from invites from strangers, to offers, etc.) thru text messages. In some of their "spam" messages, they give you the option to stop receiving messages from them by telling you to reply back with a designated word to a designated number (ie. send STOP to 2237). However that option never works and it only exacerbates the situation by having greater *******s of spams unleased upon your cellphone.

Btw, does anyone know how I can stop all these spams from seeping into my cellphone? I already forgot my log-on and passwords on their site.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    dati sa website nila free txt ako doon sa loob ng isang araw ..mga 5 sms yata per day
    pero hindi accurate lagi delay ..
    mapag aawayan nyo lang mag syota ..kasi late nga ..akala nia never ako nag send ..then later on sabay sabay dadating ..mula non itinigil ko na ..
    ewan ko lang ngayon kung Okey na serbisyo nila

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    k thnx

free text ba talaga dito - SMS.ac???