New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    if you really want free energy then build a solar panel, a solar water heater collector, or wind turbine. the first 2 are powered by the sun, the last by wind energy. mahal lang nga ang mga components. for a 1 kilowatt system (solar or wind) you'd expect to spend something like a minimum of P20k na.
    Then it's not FREE.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Then it's not FREE.
    depends on how you define free. free here means no fuel costs.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Cost of Equipment plus the cost of Batteries will bring the per KW cost over that of Meralco.

PH has plenty of Sunshine and Wind yet not many people use Solar or Wind Energy because of the High Cost.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with Marg. Time and time again, I computed the cost of a photovoltaic system to partially power our office, if it is feasible to have some net savings if we convert to solar power. Unfortunately, the cost over the system's lifetime (batteries and solar panels wear out due to use or exposure) will still exceed the cost of electricity from the grid (Meralco).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Even if the "fuel" is "free", the cost and operational lifetime of the system to generate electricity should be considered. Even if the source of power is "free" it does not automatically equal to cheap electricity/power.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kong mayroon lang sana ang 'pinas ng ganito...

The German solar power plants produced a world record 22 Gigawatts of electricity i.e. equal to 20 nuclear power stations at full capacity

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    kailangan natin yan dito sa pinas ng alternative source of energy to lower down our electricity cost. mahal ng electricity dito sa atin,

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    Free energy is the invention of Nicola Tesla. This genius inventor died a poor man coz when he proposed free enrgy in the early 1900's, the capitalists deprived him of financial help, thus, he used his own money to finance his free energy idea to his own downfall. Without him, we would not have AC generators, which could deliver energy hundreds of kilometers away. (teslasociety*aol.com)A Filipino inventor, Mr. Aviso, had harnessed tesla's secret. (pls see aviso energy).

Now, the secret of free energy is used mainly in the united states. There are many emails that sell the secret but with a price (20usd). I hope this idea will be given free (plans, drawings and parts lists), so that we could save at least 10%-30% of our house energy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    This remind me of the bataan nuclear power plant.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
free energy generator ? - what is your say on this?