New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    got tired of vehicles in wheels, limited for travel within earth and the solar system? then this is the game for you!!! relive your startrek/starwars dreams and play eve online. the best online game for 2 consecutive years is now in our shores! here are some screenshots of my ships:

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    portrait of my character in hi def!!!

IGN: Ivy Jhay
    Faction: Caldari

hope to see you in the game tsikoteers!!! i'm planning to create an in-game corporation(guild/clan for some games) for tsikoteers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    EVE Online screenshots really reminds me of Freelancer

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    this is a 'smart mans' MMORPG.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    it's not that complicated. navigating the ship is as easy as double clicking the area desired. you wont even get confused when targeting the enemy coz all objects(including your drone/droid army) are displayed in the overview. and all commands for the selected object can be veiwed by right clicking.

i assure you. you have to try it before you judge it. but really, this is a real "thinking man's game". you need to decide which weapon modules to use to defeat the enemy and if you like to see things blow up just lock on the target then press the keys F1 to F8(just like my destroyer, the one with 8 modules).

EVE online