New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hand down to Canon.

7d, 60d at 400d meron kami.

mag 550D ka nalang sir.

at dito ka bumili. cheaper than hidalgo.

http://dbgadgets.multiply.com/photos/album/75

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    D3100 is a great entry level from Nikon (caution: no AF motor). sa Canon naman, 550d is okay pero lumabas na ang 600D.

If I were you, since office property naman ito, buy only from Authorized resellers. Sayang din ang 3-yr warranty. It will cost a little bit more, a few thousands, but for peace of mind, it's worth it. Nakatulong ka pa sa local businesses and Govt since tax-paid ang mga ito.

dbgadgets sells these with 1yr service warranty (parts not included) which actually means, No warranty since he can't provide parts for it. Di ka naman makakabili ng parts nito e. If you're gonna buy at Hidalgo, there's Meyer and Henry's. Personally, I buy at Meyer. Ask Mang Ramon for CDSC (Nikon) and Canon Phils (canons) units. Mabait yun si mang ramon, pag good mood bigyan ka pa free filter. hehe

sa Memory card, buy those that are labelled Class 6 and above.

go here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sidebyside.asp
    Last edited by Horsepower; February 18th, 2011 at 08:06 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by agentrambo007 View Post
    I think you can decide for yourself pag nahawakan mo na pareho. "Feel in hands" has a lot to do with taking good photos. Decide based on ergonomics. The camera is only as good as the photographer. HTH. BTW my system is Nikon.
    I never thought of that one, ergonomics. Very good point, sir! I will definitely do this. Salamat.

Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    I suggest you consider Pentax K-R or K-X (yep pentax user here). hi ISO capabilities and fast frame rate, to name a few. pwede rin gumamit ng old manual focus lens.
    Biggest minus for me sa nikon d3100 is that you need lenses with built in AF motors so some AF lenses are manual focus lens only.
    Olympus hasnt released new entry level camera and I think they might abandon the 4/3 system in favor of micro 4/3.

Visit dpreview.com and read reviews about your intended purchase.
    Ongapala, merong Pentax. I visited dpreview in the past and will check it out again to review the Pentax and Olympus.

Isang advantage din kasi ng Canon and Nikon by being the most popular brands is that they're aggressively sold by online dealers dito sa atin. So prices are really competitive.

Thanks all!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Uy! I thought I was the only Pipen here. Are you in the Pinoy Pentaxian mailing list?
    Yes, one of the few. I am in the mailing list. last eb I attended was the K-5 launch at mega.

*anonemus, look for jcssss *tipidpc.com, contact ng pipens for discounted pentax items.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Hand down to Canon.

7d, 60d at 400d meron kami.

mag 550D ka nalang sir.

at dito ka bumili. cheaper than hidalgo.

http://dbgadgets.multiply.com/photos/album/75

yes mag 550d ka na lang

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung kaibigan ko kabibili lang nang D3100 sa Hidalgo.. sa Meyer yata.. 27T

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Who will pay for them???

If it's the office then get the D7000... In my opinion it's the best entry level dSLR today.

I agree with the previous posters to get it from an authorized dealer so you can avail of the warranty.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Get a Canon or Nikon, then know the systems of close friends kung ano mas maraming user, kung mas marami canon, canon bilhin mo para makahiram ka rin ng ibat ibang lente. Mahal din ang lente ha

yung isang barkada namin nag Nikon para maiba, lahat kami canon, ayun nung nangailangan ng lens kelangan niya bumili, kami naman swap swap lang.
    Last edited by oliver1013; February 18th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nilabas na ba yung 1100d? muntik na ko bumili 1000d last month eh, buti nasabihan ako ng barkada ko na lalabas na raw yung 1100d. hehehe.

alam ko hd na rin yung video ng 1100d.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You also might wanna try bridge cameras first. These are fully controllable P&S cams, often with superzoom. It usually has AV (Aperture priority), T (Shutter), Manual, Program etc. You'll be spending a lot of money on lenses with DSLRs just to achieve the zoom range of these. There are trade-offs, often IQ -but negligible esp if you're not a pro shooter.

Canon sx30is (24mm-840mm); Panasonic fz100 (25mm-600mm); and Nikon P500 (22.5mm-810mm) to name a few.

When you get to max out the capabilities, then it's time to get a DSLR.

Again, buy only from Authorized resellers and avail of the 3-yr warranty (canon has 3, i'm not so sure about Nikon, AFAIK only 2).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Entry-level dSLR: D3100 or 1100D?