New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello folks! I know very little of dSLR. Tama ba that the latest entry level models of dSLR are the Nikon D3100 and Canon 1100D?

Pang office use sana. Which is better in terms of ease-of-use?

Should we also consider Olympus and Sony models?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello folks! I know very little of dSLR. Tama ba that the latest entry level models of dSLR are the Nikon D3100 and Canon 1100D?

Pang office use sana. Which is better in terms of ease-of-use?

Should we also consider Olympus and Sony models?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ease of use? you mean just put it in auto mode and shoot?
    Point and shoot na lang kundi magagamit capabilities ng dslr.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I mean ease-of-use for P&S shooter who wants to transition to dSLR, sir. So in a sense, a dSLR for amateurs who may want to become enthusiasts later...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    I mean ease-of-use for P&S shooter who wants to transition to dSLR, sir. So in a sense, a dSLR for amateurs who may want to become enthusiasts later...
    I think you can decide for yourself pag nahawakan mo na pareho. "Feel in hands" has a lot to do with taking good photos. Decide based on ergonomics. The camera is only as good as the photographer. HTH. BTW my system is Nikon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I haven't used Canon yet but some users say that it's more user friendly...

though I'm more used to the feel of Nikon(since majority of photographers in my hometown also use them)
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    well, kung from p&s ka and you don't have any idea sa relationship ng aperture, shutter speed and ISO, tama si agentrambo007. get a feel of every camera you are considering. kasi if you're not comfortable with the camera to begin with e you wont be using it often.
    I think camerahaus carries canon, pentax and olympus items.
    I suggest you consider Pentax K-R or K-X (yep pentax user here). hi ISO capabilities and fast frame rate, to name a few. pwede rin gumamit ng old manual focus lens.
    Biggest minus for me sa nikon d3100 is that you need lenses with built in AF motors so some AF lenses are manual focus lens only.
    Olympus hasnt released new entry level camera and I think they might abandon the 4/3 system in favor of micro 4/3.

Visit dpreview.com and read reviews about your intended purchase.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    same predicament with TS, also looking forward to have my DLSR. Base sa input na nakuha ko sa isang camera shop mas madali nga daw gamitin ang Canon. With regards sa dalawang model, yung D3100 can record an HD video while yung 1100D wala at meron na rin daw guide yung D3100 kung papano madaling gamitin. Yan ang mga input na nakuha ko sa pagtatanong-tanong sa mga shops. I think you can't get wrong with these two brands.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    TS, kung ano napupuso-an mo......banat.

Ako, Nikon-ian ako.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    well, kung from p&s ka and you don't have any idea sa relationship ng aperture, shutter speed and ISO, tama si agentrambo007. get a feel of every camera you are considering. kasi if you're not comfortable with the camera to begin with e you wont be using it often.
    I think camerahaus carries canon, pentax and olympus items.
    I suggest you consider Pentax K-R or K-X (yep pentax user here). hi ISO capabilities and fast frame rate, to name a few. pwede rin gumamit ng old manual focus lens.
    Biggest minus for me sa nikon d3100 is that you need lenses with built in AF motors so some AF lenses are manual focus lens only.
    Olympus hasnt released new entry level camera and I think they might abandon the 4/3 system in favor of micro 4/3.

Visit dpreview.com and read reviews about your intended purchase.
    Uy! I thought I was the only Pipen here. Are you in the Pinoy Pentaxian mailing list?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Entry-level dSLR: D3100 or 1100D?