New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ENHWI-N

ENHWI-3GN3

Mga IT people pahelp naman po.

ano po mas ok gamitin sa dalwa ?

ung second pic po 2in1.3G and Cable/Dsl modem wifi router po siya..

sana matulungan nyo ako..TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends. Are you still deciding if you are going to have 3G or DSL/cable? Your second option gives you the flexibility to share a 3G based connection or a DSL/cable internet connection. But you end up paying for the extra feature. Great if you are going to use that extra feature. But if you have no plans on going 3G, you could get a simpler wifi router and save yourself a few bucks.

Multiple antenna units usually give better signal reception over a wider area with better data transfer rates. So how big an area do you want covered by your wifi signal? Smaller areas with simpler needs (basic net connectivity) can make do with a single antenna router. If you need fast data transfer rates between devices (example: watching hi-def video) the router with more antennas usually give more speed (up to 300Mbps vs 150Mbps).

Aside from encore, you can also try looking at TP-LINK. Although made in China, it has good quality and performance. And the price is very affordable (starts at around P1,200 for the basic Wifi-N router). I have used this brand of router in many installations with no problems including my office and home.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 7th, 2011 at 05:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Looks familiar . . . CDR King!

I would go for the first option.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    salamat po sa mabilis na input..

yun nga po hindi ko maintidihan mas mura ung second picture kesa sa first picture e samantalng naka 3G ung second picture..

pang house use lang naman po ito kaya sana marami pang mag suggest kung ano mas ok..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If that is the Encore router from cdr-king, better look elsewhere. They work but with cdr-king you get what you pay for. TP-Link as suggested by GH works well. I have one at home and it has performed better than my previous routers. I've tried Asus (house) , D-link, Netgear (both in office) and another brand that I forgot.

So far tp-link has served me as well or better than the other name brands. I got the model with 2 antennas.

Encore wifi router