1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just sharing this..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Digicams

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks for sharing the list. I'll check it out. I saw the prices of the mp3 players and would like to know your opinion on what's a good mp3 player to use when working out or jogging? I have an i-river that I've been using for more than 4 years when working out but just today it bugged down. I saw that they have an i-river 128 mb but I think the capacity is too small. Does anyone own a creative mp3 player? Would you recommend it? Apple is not an option for me because it looks to delicate. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Thanks for sharing the list. I'll check it out. I saw the prices of the mp3 players and would like to know your opinion on what's a good mp3 player to use when working out or jogging? I have an i-river that I've been using for more than 4 years when working out but just today it bugged down. I saw that they have an i-river 128 mb but I think the capacity is too small. Does anyone own a creative mp3 player? Would you recommend it? Apple is not an option for me because it looks to delicate. Thanks.
    anything flash-based (as compared to hard disks) are ok for jogging. the creative nano 1GB as posted is ok.

creatives are at par with IPOD so i would highly recommend it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    anything flash-based (as compared to hard disks) are ok for jogging. the creative nano 1GB as posted is ok.

creatives are at par with IPOD so i would highly recommend it.

Same here.... Magaling ang creative mp3 players. We own two of these for a couple of years already.... Walang problema..... Mura sa list, ha?

5202:threadmil:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may EOS 350D pa pala.... 30k brand new...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just called Electroworld in GB. Friday pa lang sold out na yung mp3 players They said to call back and check if they will have new stocks brought in. Sayang!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bilis ah! Mukhang sulit na yung 350D for < 30k, kit pa siya! 18-55 ba kasama?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    350D is the same as Canon Rebel XTi d ba? 400D is around that price na din sa hidalgo ata. Sayang ung MP3 players arggghhh!!! may printer ba na sale na A3 capable(not that familiar with printers)?

Electroworld GB1 Clearance Sale