New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok lang ba mag-iwan nun sa loob ng oto? examples: digicam, extra digicam or rechargable batteries, ipod, cellphone, etc. DI ma ma-dadamage yun in case mag park ka sa ilalim na araw?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko nakakadamage eh. yung friend ko, nasira yung cell phone dahil nababad sa ilalim ng araw yung sasakyan. nasa glove compartment yung phone niya during that time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if its made of plastic and has electronic parts and some sort of display (LED/LCD), excess heat will surely damage it.

If you have to store it in the car, best place is to place it at the lowest part of the car. Like on the floor under the front seat.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gh/miko: what if for example the digicam (which of course has lcd) is stored in its protective canvass case?

the dangerous part if you have to store it at the floor, is if you forget it, and if you go through a flooded street tapos pumasok yung tubig sa loob ng oto mo, yari ka. (which i remembered, yung amp ko nasa ilalim ng seat ah....)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    gh/miko: what if for example the digicam (which of course has lcd) is stored in its protective canvass case?
    IMHO, the canvas case will not protect it against heat during the day. The case is meant to protect it from scratches and minor bumps only.

the dangerous part if you have to store it at the floor, is if you forget it, and if you go through a flooded street tapos pumasok yung tubig sa loob ng oto mo, yari ka. (which i remembered, yung amp ko nasa ilalim ng seat ah....)
    This has happened to me when I stored my sony discman under my car seat when I wasn't using it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh well. i guess, tsaga na lang. parati ko na lang bitbit sa bag ko.

Electronic Gadgets sa Gloves Compartment