New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Wrong...

More like 2 pesos than 10. Check your meth, oops, math pala. ^^
    "Less than 10 pesos" Check my math? You are an idiot.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    "Less than 10 pesos" Check my math? You are an idiot.
    Ohhh...

I should have realized it's a joke pala. My bad.

I often struggled in Art & Theater related subjects kasi, fail to realize metaphors and such, kahit hanggang ngayon...

But not math. I love it. I love its precision. From way back when I was still in shorts...

When the teacher says, what's 1+1? Nobody dares write "Less than 10", otherwise, it's a sure slap of the ruler on the offending boy's palm.

"2 po, maam", and all is well.

Care to show how you arrived at ""less than 10" on a straight up algebraic equation, for the sake of transparency of your concept?

Might be less than 100 next time... then we'll know who gets sent in the corner wearing a "Dunce" cap.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Its cheaper to cool an empty ref than the one filled with food items because you dont need to plug that appliance at all

Electricity saving devices are sham, dont be fooled into buying those wares
    Unless you build it yourself, e.g. the 10% savings for ref/ac electricity saver designed by nasa (once available as a kit from alexan); the soldering iron elect saver using a dimmer control (also for resistive loads). I am not sure about the phase-control
    elect saver shown on tv before. In theory, it may save, maybe saves but very less. Not worth buying, unless your load is purely capacitive or inductive. Such loads does not exist, except in books.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Unless you build it yourself, e.g. the 10% savings for ref/ac electricity saver designed by nasa (once available as a kit from alexan); the soldering iron elect saver using a dimmer control (also for resistive loads). I am not sure about the phase-control
    elect saver shown on tv before. In theory, it may save, maybe saves but very less. Not worth buying, unless your load is purely capacitive or inductive. Such loads does not exist, except in books.
    The current designs of inverter type refrigerators and ACs incorporate those among others, using power semiconductor devices and power management chips.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    The current designs of inverter type refrigerators and ACs incorporate those among others, using power semiconductor devices and power management chips.
    i was in the market for a replacement refrigerator.
    but the ones i saw were digitally-controlled..., while my old one was still analog.
    i called up our aircon repairman, asking if he fixes refs.
    "yes, sir. at negative ako sa rapid test."
    "ok. punta ka!"
    new normal na talaga.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
The Electricity Saving Thread