New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kumusta po siya? comfortable ba siyang dalhin sa bulsa? how about the keypad?

planning to buy one before the year ends, but i'm concerned about the size. parang mahirap kasi dalhin if you wanna dress down in shorts sa mga gimik

tia

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang...sanayan lang, primarily for text and call ko lang talaga nagagamit, di ko rin talaga nagagamit yun ibang features, after manakaw sa akin yun 9500 ko e61 binili ko then after a few months nag upgrade ako dito sa e61i.......manipis naman hinde ka naman mahihirapan magdala..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also planning to get one of these for PIM and WiFi functions. Any feedback on its WiFi capability? It'll be fantastic for me so that I can check my email while on the go.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i've had the e61i for a couple of months now. am happy with it and highly recommend it for business users. email and wifi connecting is excellent. surfing is ok too.

putting it in the pocket takes some getting used to kasi malapad sya. no prob after a couple of days, though i find myself holding it or putting it in my bag more often.

that said, if you're going to wait for the end of the year, might as well wait for the iPhone

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    ive been using my E61i for roughly 3 weeks. Ok naman sofar. Im able to use skype (via Fring). Im not sure if anyone has tried it, but the GPS Mapping capability of the E61i seems neat, although you need to buy a gps recvr. The only negative so far is the scarcity of free apps online, i was used to freeware when I was still using me windows based smartphone. Pero coming from a phone with WIndows Mobile OS, i kinda feel that the Symbian OS of Nokia is not as developed. Actually my choices were the Samsung i600 (windows mobile) and E61i, what made me choose Nokia is its build quality and its reputation as a mobile phone maker. Im still not 100% convinced of Samsung's build quality.

e61i users: feedback naman