New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LOTR TFOTR and LOTR TTT Platinum Extended Editions!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some of my collections:

RAMBO Trilogy Special Edition Tin Case

Alien Quadrilogy Box Set

Extra-Terrestrial 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition

LOTR - Fellowship of the Rings Platinum Extended Edition

* minus the figurines

LOTR - The Two Towers Platinum Extended Edition
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Matrix Limited Edition Collector's Set

Terminator 2 - Judgement Day Ultimate Edition

Terminator 2 - Judgement Day Extreme Edition Tin Case
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    X-Men 2 Limited Edition Tin Case

picture courtesy of toyfanatic of www.pinoydvd.com
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Adventures of Indiana Jones Collection

Batman Legacy

James Bond 007 (All 20 Films)

The Looney Tunes Collections
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    when it comes out, ung extended version ng lord of the rings trilogy(alll 3 installments)...and, after the few years, the super complete super extended lord of the rings set that includes the hobbit B).

I think you also need to add as your criteria, whether or not it's the sort of movie that you like watching over and over again, or basta it's a 'must have' because of the features or its history or its ranking in the numerous top movies of all time.

for example, i have the boxset of the movie "Brazil", which is invariably in the top 5 of all the 'best dvds' list because of its features and its history. but i think i've watched it 2 times, and i don't have plans of watching it again in the near future. hahaha!

ang mga most watched dvds in my collection are the feel good movies, kasi di ko na kailangang mag-isip at gusto ko lang magpakasaya (think hugh grant festival) pero i don't think they will ever be in anyone's top ten list - features wise or quality wise.

i'm a sci-fi buff, kaya i have all the matrix movies, the terminator movies, MIB (only the first one). sa comic book adaptations, i have x-men (i'd recommend the 1.5 and 2 versions, boxset is better) and superman 1 and 2. i also have all the harry potter movies (looking forward to the release of the last one). i've seen a p-version of hellboy and it's great.

i love pulp fiction! and i hope to get my hands on the mr. pink version of reservoir dogs.

para sa mga naiibang pelikula, i'd recommend Fight Club, the movie and the DVD are both great.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sama mo na rin Rocky.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    May point din si April_ryan - dapat yung sa tingin mo di ka masasawang ulit-ulitin. Investment din yan...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano mas maganda ma-invest, yung region 1 lang? May mga orig na Region 3 pero ang pangit ng case at printing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
DVD's that are worth keeping/collecting