New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    a talaga? meron ng liteOn na dvd player? magaling po kasi ang liteon, gamit ko din yan sa pc. matibay...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is my LiteOn LVW-5005XS:

It looks like LiteOn redesigned the front fascia. I guess the original (mine) looked too cheap .....

LiteOn Homepage

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ok ba ang Xenon dvd player?
    Last edited by mikaztro; January 9th, 2008 at 05:42 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bought a Hyundai Player na may USB, Card Reader, Dolby Surround, No DTS Support, MP3, DivX, Mp4 Support, may Component, S-Video, Composite at higit sa lahat VGA port! Mga 2,400 yata namin binili....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My Pioneer and Panasonic both 2nd generation, bought around 1998 or 1999, they still works.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    to Jun aka Pekto: how much and where did you buy the liteon DVD player with recorder?

Mukhang mas functional to since I can record anthing from cable TV and from my miniDV video cam.

Matibay kaya and play all?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IIE View Post
    a talaga? meron ng liteOn na dvd player? magaling po kasi ang liteon, gamit ko din yan sa pc. matibay...
    Haven't seen this in the Phils yet, malamang di ni-release sa Asia. Pero yong mga DVD player/writer for PC, ok nga yong Liteon.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    to Jun aka Pekto: how much and where did you buy the liteon DVD player with recorder?

Mukhang mas functional to since I can record anthing from cable TV and from my miniDV video cam.

Matibay kaya and play all?
    I bought in at a military BX for $90 back in 2004(other stores had it for $100). More expensive models have TiVO and an internal hard drive included. But, all I wanted was the recorder function. LiteOn is a Taiwanese brand. I'm surprised it's not sold in the Philippines.

The specs you can get from the link I provided earlier.

Add: Unfortunately, it's not a play all device. There's no Divx/xVid/mp4/PhotoCD playback or record. That's fine. I have a second el cheapo DVD player with support for those. The only use I have for the LiteOn is mainly as a digital vcr.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 10th, 2008 at 08:09 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Meron nang liteon dvd player with recorder.
    I tested one already months ago sa Ambassador appliances and Octagon computer depot (megamall). Parang P10,500 and price nya. Not sure kung anong model yun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
DVD player - what do u recommend?