New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm looking to replace my almost 6 yr old Lenovo G470. I am very happy with this Laptop because it only cost me less than P30k when I purchased it in 2013. Prior to my Lenovo, I had a Toshiba which lasted me 8 yrs but cost me around 80k in 2005. I was advised by Tsikoteers to get the G470 instead of getting another Toshiba for the same amount and I am so glad I listened!

I think my laptop can still last 8 yrs but it's falling apart already and being held together by duct tape I will only use the laptop for browsing, email, youtube and netflix. I don't store much data too, since 2013 I have less than 100gb of files.

Please recommend a durable laptop TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Dell inspiron line is good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please provide specific model and should be available at Villman

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm looking to replace my almost 6 yr old Lenovo G470. I am very happy with this Laptop because it only cost me less than P30k when I purchased it in 2013. Prior to my Lenovo, I had a Toshiba which lasted me 8 yrs but cost me around 80k in 2005. I was advised by Tsikoteers to get the G470 instead of getting another Toshiba for the same amount and I am so glad I listened!

I think my laptop can still last 8 yrs but it's falling apart already and being held together by duct tape I will only use the laptop for browsing, email, youtube and netflix. I don't store much data too, since 2013 I have less than 100gb of files.

Please recommend a durable laptop TIA!
    Wohooo!! Finally! why am I more excited than you? Haha New gadgets to set, to configure and to explore keeps me busy and quiet. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ms. Cath, how big the screen you want it to be? Daming nasa 30k range sa villman... but mostly screen nila is 15.6 inches... hows that? Though iba-iba ang specs. May intel build at amd... i would go for intel though... i think corei3 is effecient enough for your needs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Please provide specific model and should be available at Villman
    Inspiron 5570 line is good. Not sure though if available sa villman.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Why villman?

Super mahal diyan pati sa mga mall...

Pick one up sa gilmore.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Why villman?

Super mahal diyan pati sa mga mall...

Pick one up sa gilmore.
    Gilmore is too far

I am loyal to Villman since the early 2000s, I used to go to their office in Salcedo Village pa. The technicians are very kind and professional, hindi mukhang pera at may malasakit. When they closed their office in Salcedo, I would go to MCS naman, they also repaired my laptop for free even if it was not bought in Villman. I'm not sure though it their employees are still the same...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Ms. Cath, how big the screen you want it to be? Daming nasa 30k range sa villman... but mostly screen nila is 15.6 inches... hows that? Though iba-iba ang specs. May intel build at amd... i would go for intel though... i think corei3 is effecient enough for your needs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm happy with 15.6. Should not be lower than 14"

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast