New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    weeks ago, I read an article that pldt will launch this year its own satellite broadcast to compete with dream broadcasting.

in talks daw pldt with direct tv (US), wow ok sana ito kung may HD channels ng ESPN and NBA, better movies than HBO/star movies...

pricing will be at par with skycable.. hence skycable signal will need a receiver per tv set, malamang pag maganda program ng pldt sat.. dito na ako!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana mag dilang angel ka RH, at sana available din sa province namin.

sana meron sa paranaque...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kng saan may Dream malamang meron din PLDT sat nyan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can be anywhere in the world practically and have it. as long as you have the decoder box and dish. here in hk may mga nagiimport ng dream sat t.v. eh. whatever you have bacK in manila, my friends who have it can also watch it here.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    sana mag dilang angel ka RH, at sana available din sa province namin.
    Parecoi,

Dream tv is available everywhere. buy the decoder and sat dish (syempre pati subscription hehehe) then point it to the correct angle and get the transmission.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    no competition here. dream satellite is owned by the cojuangco's, while pldt is oh well, influenced by the same group.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    years ago, 18k ang decoder/dish unit, now may promo ang dream, free na decoder/dish so long you pay 1 yr subs at 750/mo... malamang nakatunog na nga na meron na silang competition

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    You have to be under the line of sight of the satellite to receive a signal from any satellite. PLDT's service will probably be as expensive sa Dream. I also read that Tonyboy C. (stockholder of PLDT and Dream) was invited to merge with the PLDT/Echostar partnership. I hope they bring in US HD (high definition) programing. That would pretty much warrant the extra price of subscring to satellite against much cheaper cable.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi reliable ang satellite...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Dream Satellite vs PLDT Satellite (coming soon)