New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Aside from your digicam, do you use rechargeable batteries for your other electronic items? Rechargeable NiMH batteries are more expensive but claim they can be recharged up to 200 times. What's your experience?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, i've been using rechargeable batteries since 2000 i believe. mga left over batteries nung tamiya/m4wd days ko. hanggang ngayon ok pa naman. kung san-san ko na nagamit, from wall clock, remote, walkman, discman, etc... so far ok naman.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yup. same here. mp3 players, wallclocks, remote controls, flashlights, discman.
    reliable naman siya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, especially for the battery operated toys of my sons.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yup, I do have quite a few which I use for my cameras, flash, flashlights, GPS, etc.

I also had this Lightning 4000 charger by Ripvan which I ordered in US. it was the most compact and reliable charger I had. unfortunately, it gave up earlier this year after 5 years of service. I think it fell on the floor and it was fatal.

To replace it..I again ordered the best charger I think is available..Lacrosse Technology...Its quite cool. You can vary the charging rates from 200 to 1000mah. Very smart charger..Uncool thing is its quite bulky compared to the Lightning 4000.

Anyway..napahaba kwento.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Yes, for my mp3 player and portable speaker. I do believe it's far cheaper than having to buy new batteries all the time.

I use Energizer's Value Charger (their cheapest), the one that charges batteries for 8-10 hours. It can charge both AA and AAA batteries at the same time, yun nga lang you still have to wait half a day for it to finish charging. But efficiency-wise, wala akong problema. I just bought an extra set of batteries para habang naka-charge yung isa, may nagagamit pa rin ako.

They (Energizer) do have this super charger than fully charges your batteries in only 15 minutes flat, but it costs around P3K. Tsaka na lang pag mayaman na'ko.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda97 View Post
    Aside from your digicam, do you use rechargeable batteries for your other electronic items? Rechargeable NiMH batteries are more expensive but claim they can be recharged up to 200 times. What's your experience?
    I use rechargeable batteries wherever applicable like my digital camera and my battery celfone charger. I have the Energizer 15 minute charger. Gets my 2500 mah AAs to full charge in 15 minutes.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes, I use rechargeable batteries in all possible opportunities....

4606:rock:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A bit OT, what is the capacity (mAh) of Energizer Alkaline/Duracell Alkaline batteries?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I guess I'm asking because there have been times that my energizers don't charge anymore and I wouldn't consider them old. I think about how much those things cost whenever that happens.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Do you use rechargeable batteries?