http://redundantrealities.blogspot.c...03/fbtubt.html

i was doing my usual facebook routine one night when my batch mate's post caught my attention. he said:

"i am done installing fbt/ubt on my girlfriend's phone."

it was my natural reaction to ask myself, "what in the world is fbt/ubt?" i searched google for the meaning of these acronyms and found it immediately.

fbt stands for "free browsing technique" while ubt stands for "unlimited browsing technique." the two are practically the same. it allows you to search the web on your phone free of charge, regardless if you're using a postpaid or prepaid line. when i realized this was a possibility, i searched further. i went on to find how i can use this fbt/ubt on my samsung champ 3303 and i can say, i got lucky.

there are a lot of resources online that will guide any newbie on how to take advantage of this technique. based from what i found out, regardless of what network provider you use (in our country), you can have it installed in your phone. the instructions are available for all mobile brands, so even if you're using nokia, sony ericsson or lg, you don't have to worry. there is an instruction specially made for your phone. you just have to change a couple of settings and install a particular app on your mobile phone.

and i did. i followed the simplified instructions on how to do it. religiously keying in every wild character that needs to be inputted. i installed the necessary app and voila! i was browsing my favorite social networking site on my phone--ABSOLUTELY FREE!

it's in my nature to share my blessings and i've helped other people (relatives, friends, classmates, co-teachers and students) browse the net for free. i love the mobility of mobile phones and i particularly enjoy this fbt/ubt because it allows me to update my status on my already synched sites from my mobile phone.

i want to give credit to these people for helping me increase my productivity and mobility. i can even create new posts on this blog even if i am on the bus since i've found this technique. it's been going on for a while and i feel pretty dumb for discovering it just now. then again, not everyone knows it at this point so i still am lucky.

there's more to discover. there's even more products to hack. i am amazed at how these people are able to find "bugs" in these seemingly rock-stable networks. if they think they're good, the people who found this fbt/ubt and those who continually update it are even better.

i would also like to thank google, without which, i will never have found out about what fbt/ubt is all about. as my it students often say, "if it's not on google, it doesn't exist."

http://www.symbianize.com/