New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung mini dv tape (tape ba tawag don) e reusable? how many times can it be reduced?

i remember meron video 8 tape ang sony na high quality. pero 3 times mo lang pwede recordan and erase. and sobra mahal ng tape

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto plano ko bilhin... Kung may pera hehehe.

Sony DCR-DVD201/E

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I've got a barely used Panasonic GS120 here if you're interested.

3CCD, 10x optical zoom, 700x digital zoom. 1.2mpx digital still camera, MiniDV, Firewire, USB 2.0,

All boxes and manuals are complete. Comes with everything included from the box, ie remote, charger, AC adapter, battery, lens cover and strap.

The 8MB SD Card though was a dud from the box and couldn't be read to save its life. So you'll have to get another one.

If I'm not mistaken its around 30k last I saw this in Avant stock.

I'll throw in a UV filter, an Olympus ultra-light tripod with bag, and an extended battery pack all for only P23,000.

http://www.dealtime.com/xPR-Panasoni...D-167252627076
    The camcorder has a built-in stereo microphone that zooms with the video zoom. To improve the situation even more, you have an option of connecting an external microphone. The wind noise can be reduced by engaging the Wind Cut function.

Otherwise, the camcorder’s audio recording capability is very impressive with digital recording featuring wide dynamic range and low inherent noise...

The Panasonic GS120 is a camcorder that packs impressive technology and produces vibrant colors and good detail level for the price.
    The reason for selling is that I'm not using it. Gone more deeply into photography than video.

PM me if you're interested.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    just wait for the samsung. I forgot the name pero it has an mp3 player, camcorder, still picture, a large capacity of memory. Kulang nalang eh gawin ito phone. May adds na sa newspaper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Digital Camcorder suggestions?