The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir bleed,

pano gawin ganyan yung desktop display?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I think it is more of a theme where all graphics (wallpaper,icons,buttons,toolbars,taskbar,etc) are in uniform graphics format and not just as wallpaper. Just be extra careful with this downloadables themes and screensavers cause sometimes they are bundled with trojan viruses.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    its actually pretty simple. the program I use to display my stats is called Samurize(www.samurize.com). its a neat little program, you can do so much with it. you can even display weather, Tv schedule etc.... medyo may learning curve nga lang on how to use Samurize, but once you get the hang of it, should be no problem. you do need Motherboard Monitor(http://mbm.livewiredev.com) to help Samurize display your Temps, CPU speed, fan speed, voltages and the like.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    very very nice.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    here's mine. my OS is kanotix Linux.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uh ingit ako sa mga desktop nyo.. try o download yung given ni beed.. wala bang virus yon???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed
    its actually pretty simple. the program I use to display my stats is called Samurize(www.samurize.com). its a neat little program, you can do so much with it. you can even display weather, Tv schedule etc.... medyo may learning curve nga lang on how to use Samurize, but once you get the hang of it, should be no problem. you do need Motherboard Monitor(http://mbm.livewiredev.com) to help Samurize display your Temps, CPU speed, fan speed, voltages and the like.

Sir ask ko lang do I have to download each and everything?? wala bang isang download na complete package?? para kasing hiwahiwalay may mga updates pa.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nice one sir bleed

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hindi ba mdyo resource hog mga ganyan? pero ganda!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    Sir ask ko lang do I have to download each and everything?? wala bang isang download na complete package?? para kasing hiwahiwalay may mga updates pa.

You can use Stardock for costumize desktop, icons, wallpaper, object dock for shortcut like a MAC

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Desktop Screenshots (merged)