New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba diffference ng demonoid compare sa piratebay, minninova and the likes?

bakit ang daming nagaabang ng invitation when you can download *******s sa ibang site?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ano ba diffference ng demonoid compare sa piratebay, minninova and the likes?

bakit ang daming nagaabang ng invitation when you can download *******s sa ibang site?

Some sites control the number of members they have. Other sites prefer to be open to all.

Those invite only sites offer better quality of listings. Instead of having 50 listings for a single title (example CSi S06E01), they will only have two, one in 1080i or 720i resolution and the other in regular 480i resolution video format. These invite only sites also patrol the *******s for fakes and sub-standard uploads (example, a virus or trojan hidden in a video file). Another good thing about invite only sites, each ******* has a complete description written for it. If it's a movie, there is a summary, poster shot, movie review link, etc.

I have membership in three invite-only ******* sites. The quality and speed of download is great as compared to the hit-and-miss you get from Mininova and Pirate Bay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^but since it's an invite only sites, would the downloading slower since there will be less seeders?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nope, because in order to maintain membership, you have to keep your upload/downloat ratio up. give and take . sa ******* lang na-max out yung advertised bandwidth ng ISP ko hehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    nope, because in order to maintain membership, you have to keep your upload/downloat ratio up. give and take . sa ******* lang na-max out yung advertised bandwidth ng ISP ko hehe.
    yup, ganyan mga private trackers. kaya minsan mahirap din mag maintain lalo na pag hit and run ka sa mga files. nyahahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paano makakuha ng invites? Wala akong problema sa seeding since 24/7 naka ON computer ko.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    open registration sa demonoid ngayon, dalian mo boybi!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Bro.,- you have to contribute files for download.....

7808:spam:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Paano makakuha ng invites? Wala akong problema sa seeding since 24/7 naka ON computer ko.
    well, you can ask an existing member to send you an invite... :lalala:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    still need the invite? heheheh

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
demonoid?