New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm looking for a cordless phone that has the capability to integrate multiple cordless handsets. I would prefer a corded base unit and several cordless handsets. What brands have such feature? And where to buy?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What you need are DECT type cordless phones.

bili ka ng Panasonic or Siemens. I have the Siemens Gigaset series and it's very good.

wala kang hissss eeeeeee ooor na maririnig which is normal with ordinary cordless phones.

With DECT, you need only one phone line. tapos ib-broadcast na nung base sa lahat ng extensions wirelessly yung phone line (so lahat ng extensions mo, sa power lang nakasaksak).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama DECT type ang kailangan mo.
    i used panasonic before...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Where can I purchase Panasonic or Siemens DECT phones?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Get a DECT 6.0 version of any brand (Panasonic is the most popular). We use a VTECH 3-handset cordless phone system at home.

DECT 6.0 is an improved version DECT 5.8. The latest version has better range and penetrates walls seemlessly.

Hope this helps

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    how much ang isang package na ganito, say 1 main line + 3 wireless

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    how much ang isang package na ganito, say 1 main line + 3 wireless
    Not sure how much it would cost in Philippine money? We bought ours at $90.00. Perhaps, there it would be around P5k to P7K??

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Where in the Philippines can I buy these DECT phones?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Where in the Philippines can I buy these DECT phones?
    Try Duty Free??? Or perhaps big box electronic chains???

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you're going to HK, it's better to buy there, mas mura i'm sure. Got mine outside the country so i am not sure if there's a Siemens dealer here.

for Panasonic, you can try Avesco or Mall Appliance centers. I think you'll get it for about 3-4k each. I have not tried registering DECT phones of different brands but in theory, it should work fine since they run on the same standard.

Vtech is okay but from experience, madali masira. Since Frenchtower is in US, it might be due to our tropic weather.

Never ever get G.E. phones. It's the crappiest brand of household phone I've ever had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cordless phone capable of multiple handsets