New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Para sa mga bihasa sa Contivity VPN. I'm now here in Manila and I'm working for a client in Australia. After a few weeks of hassle free connection to my client using Contivity VPN Client I now have a problem with my connection. This morning (Feb 20) I was able to connect to my client's network but after I restarted my laptop during lunchtime then I tried to connect again Contivity VPN is giving me this error message - "Login failed. Please consult the switch log for further information." Anybody here know where is the source of the problem? is it on our side here in manila (firewall/network) or this error is for the system that we are trying to connect to in Australia?

Thanks a lot! Hopefully may makasagot sa tanong ko.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    "Login failed" means, di ka pumasa sa authentication (lols pilosopo), i believe means you're connected. So it can be an issue in your clients' network or siguro kung allowed ka lang ng 1 connection, baka may traces pa yung previous connection mo before you restarted your pc.

Pero kung yung vpn application gives the same error message regardless kung connected o hindi, e baka nga issue yan sa ISP na gamit mo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by prinsipe View Post
    Para sa mga bihasa sa Contivity VPN. I'm now here in Manila and I'm working for a client in Australia. After a few weeks of hassle free connection to my client using Contivity VPN Client I now have a problem with my connection. This morning (Feb 20) I was able to connect to my client's network but after I restarted my laptop during lunchtime then I tried to connect again Contivity VPN is giving me this error message - "Login failed. Please consult the switch log for further information." Anybody here know where is the source of the problem? is it on our side here in manila (firewall/network) or this error is for the system that we are trying to connect to in Australia?

Thanks a lot! Hopefully may makasagot sa tanong ko.
    Baka nagkamali ka lang sa pagtype ng password mo. try mo ulit. parehas tayo ng ginagamit.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Baka nagkamali ka lang sa pagtype ng password mo. try mo ulit. parehas tayo ng ginagamit.
    naayos na mga sir. expired na pala password ko. admin just extended it for another 90 days.

Contivity VPN Problem