The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interesting....pwede....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    mahilig pala sa conspiracy theories ung thread starter.

How about the one where shape-shifter reptile aliens rule the world?

----------

here's something to start with: http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syl...w/NZU5QXDQ1YED

or how about the Hollow Earth and Hollow Moon Theory . up until this day i can't shake the feeling that some of it are true:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

from ancient civilizations to , aurora lights in the north pole, unexplained cave tunnels to Egyptian heiroglyphics in the Grand Canyons and Australia to Hitler's Swastika Army and now the War on Terror in the Middle Easst

North Pole Opening. zoom pic from the moon.

after all who really among us, at this time and age really went to the north pole.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dami conspiracy theories...

in guess it's coz reality is boring.

we like to think there is more to this world, or universe, than working our asses off in order to pay the bills.

Blue pill or red pill?

hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    naalala ko ginawa pa nga sa isang James Bond Movie ..
    na iyon mga astronauts buwan sa isang disyerto lang sa Las Vegas Kinunan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There's still a lot of crackpots who believe flying saucers are stored in A-51.

Personally, I think the USAF test their top-secret designs there.

Back in 1982, we remember seeing a weird-looking aircraft at evening twilight far off to the east. None of us recognized it. It turned out that aircraft was what became the F-117.

Of course, we knew something was going on there because we never saw blue AF vans go along Highway 95 that far north before.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Thanks for all your inputs, it is helping me alot to gather more reactions from people about this. Basta I need lang your views with this, ang hirap kasi magbasa ng foreign thread puro debates napupunta sa nonsense yung topic!

But for me, medyo nagka-doubt nga ako about the moon landing, but I am waiting for the Chinese moon exploration to have a probably an unbiased evidence about US moon landing.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mas lalong fe-fake-in ng Chinese yan like fake nokia, fake disneyland, fake rav4, fake prada hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    mas lalong fe-fake-in ng Chinese yan like fake nokia, fake disneyland, fake rav4, fake prada hehehe
    Pareho tayo iniisip

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *mmmm*

Cheese

:fly:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    There's still a lot of crackpots who believe flying saucers are stored in A-51.

Personally, I think the USAF test their top-secret designs there.

Back in 1982, we remember seeing a weird-looking aircraft at evening twilight far off to the east. None of us recognized it. It turned out that aircraft was what became the F-117.

Of course, we knew something was going on there because we never saw blue AF vans go along Highway 95 that far north before.
    Yup... that's right. Most of the UFO sightings are in fact new & still classified USAF aircrafts. The UFO excuse is actually helping the USAF to cover up new aircrafts & testing.

===

The former Soviet Union also did land on the moon and retrieved rock samples using a robot. I don't think that they'll "conspire" with the USA during the height of the Cold War & Space Race. In fact, they'll be the ones who'll spill the beans first to discredit the Americans.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Conspiracy Theory: Moon Landing