New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    USA have all the money in the world. Imagine pati ung mga UFO sightings di naman din totoo. Lagot sila if magkaron tayo ng real-life "V" from the movie V for Vendetta hahaha pinasabog ung Big Ben. Ung sa 911 obvious naman na inside job. May planted bomb talaga. I don't know if napanood nyo sa news ung isang survivor sinabi super hot daw. Ah basta hahaha

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmmm. I actually noticed the same thing about the camera crosshairs behind objects instead of in front when I was reading about the moon landings in National Geographic magazine during elementary school. Image Editing or Hoax?......... Don't know.

Add: To be fair, it was the same with the later Space Shuttle photos.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Interestingly I was reading about it a few days ago here:

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    http://moon.google.com/

zoom in and be surprised

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    keso ????

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mahilig pala sa conspiracy theories ung thread starter.

How about the one where shape-shifter reptile aliens rule the world?

----------

here's something to start with: http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syl...w/NZU5QXDQ1YED
    Last edited by uls; May 26th, 2007 at 10:37 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm not sure if this is an actual lunar module image on the moon. But, I can make out stars dimly at the hi-res image. And there certainly seems to be a very shallow crater and discoloration (scorching from the exhaust?). It certainly isn't a crater in the classic sense like the one in the foreground.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Moon-Hires.jpg

As to why there's no flying dust when the astronauts lifted off from the moon....
    This diagram may explain why. The exhaust would've been trapped inside the Descent Stage first. Then, it would've richocheted off the surface of the Descent Stage, not the moon surface.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:LEM-linedrawing.png

I believe the moon landings occurred although I do have questions about some aspects of it like the camera crosshairs.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 26th, 2007 at 11:16 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Camera crosshairs fade out against bright objects. Happens on Earth, too.

You know, the silly thing about all these conspiracy theories is this:

America is the land of confessions and exposes. Just thirty years on, CIA Agents, the blackest of the black, are spilling their guts all over the news. I mean, these guys are hardcore, trained killers who would have slit their own throat rather than betray their country during the Cold War, and they talk like they're on Oprah.

So why has absolutely nobody come forward about the Moon Landings?

Here's how you fake a moon landing.

First, you'd have to find a field of pure lahar or gray volcanic ash, to fake the moon backdrop. You'd have to have mountains of that stuff. Can't find that in the US... maybe Pampanga, but it wasn't under lahar at that time.

Say you could do that. Find a small Pacific Island covered in it. Then you'd need cargo ships to transport people and cargo. Some stevedore would have probably seen something... unless the CIA killed him.

You'd need sound engineers, special effects men, electricians, props makers, carpenters, mechanics, welders, film crews, etcetera. You'll need catering for all these people. You'll need huge electrical generators for the lights. You'll also need to make sure that you film on an absolutely cloudless, moonless night.

You'll also need groundskeepers to smoothen out the ground IF it does rain.

Of these hundreds of people, maybe a thousand or more, needed to do this... no one has come forward with an expose?

But there's one thing you can't do... you can't make Earth dust fall like it does in the Moon videos. In the Moon videos, when the astronauts kick up a plume of dust, it falls straight back to the ground. No floating dust or particles, nothing. That's impossible to do without a vacuum chamber.

Of course, if you've got an entire Pacific Island to yourself, you could probably build one to cover the entire island. But that would've cost more than NASA's budget... :hysterical:

-------

As for 9-11, something we don't really want to discuss again, I just have this to say: Do you know how difficult it is to plant demolitions explosives in a building? You have to strip each column to the bare metal and insert the explosives, then you'd have to cover them up again. That's about 180 floors' worth of explosives, and tons of C4 and untold kilometers of wiring. It would take maybe a year to wire this all up. Tell me, of the tens of thousands of people who went in and out of those buildings every day, nobody noticed them doing this?

-------

Conspiracy theorists are often cooked up by people who have more imagination than ability. The simplest way to prove a Conspiracy is to show exactly how it was done. In either case, it can't be.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Big Brother can read your brain waves! Quick! Put on your foil hats!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    This "theory" is right up there with Young Earth Creationism and hardcore Intelligent Design.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Conspiracy Theory: Moon Landing