New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I recently went to restaurant that is using cherry tablets for the menu. I got used to tinkering with my friends' Apple or Samsung devices and that cherry experience was a first for me. It got me quite frustrated because the responsiveness was so erratic. That's when I noted the difference between high end and cheap (?) tablets.
    You will have the same experience with any "off-brand" cheap tablet. Like what I said, you get what you paid for. Even branded cheap tablets suffer lag but not as bad as off-brand models (example Samsung's lower tablet models with single or dual core CPU).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    GH. how much is your tablet? Are you happy with it? Pros and Cons?
    I got it at P13K. Relatively happy but I should have opted for the 3G version since I ended up getting a portable 3G wifi device if I want to stay connected outside my office/home wifi networks. The 3G version is sold at 16K which is what I paid for my 3G wifi device...

Pros and cons?

Cons: lacks rear camera. no slot for extra memory expansion. no 3G (as mentioned above). Only comes in black.

Pro: very responsive, crisp screen display, long battery life. Small size makes it easier to carry around than heavy ten inch tablet. Loud & crisp speaker for streaming music at home from my favorite online radio station. Lots of FREE apps from the online android store.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 2nd, 2013 at 05:49 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Cath, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0" ka nalang. I believe they're sold at 9k. A relative has one and trust me, I wished I got the same size. Bigat ng Samsung tablet ko (8.9") I also use it for reading.. sometimes watching movies too.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Cath, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0" ka nalang. I believe they're sold at 9k. A relative has one and trust me, I wished I got the same size. Bigat ng Samsung tablet ko (8.9") I also use it for reading.. sometimes watching movies too.
    Samsung Galaxy 7.0 might be cheaper but you still end up with slow or laggy tablets.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had a coby last year, it lasted only 1 month with me cause i gave it away. bagal ng response, dali maubos battery, mainit yung back. forgot the model na. mas maganda pa yung hwawei na kasama sa pldt telpad. until now pag nagsawa sa ipad games mga anak ko (they have 1 each) or tinatamad na kunin yung ipad nila they play on the hwawei pldt telpad.

i'm waiting for the samsung 8.0. 1.6 ghz quad core cpu, 10 core gpu, 2gb ram, 16/32 gb internal memory, expandable using sd card up to 64gb, wifi 3g, 2mp front 8mp back camera, mini usb 3.0 and mini hdmi, 14 hours battery as claimed. coming out daw this march, no price yet. i was going to buy the asus transformer tf701 sana kaso wala makita na local puro order sa US pa.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ASUS tablet for only P6,995.

LINK: Asus Memo Pad ME172v 7-inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet - Delight ME MOre | VillMan Computers

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, VIA WM8950 * 1ghz Single Core, 1GB Memory / 8GB Storage + 5GB Life Time Asus Webstorage / 7" LED Backlight WSVGA (1024x600) 10-fingers Multi-Touch Screen / 1MP Camera (front) / WLAN 802.11 b/g/n*2.4GHz / Micro USB Port / Micro SD Card Reader /

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12