New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi All,

i already did some research over the weekend, but the forum threads seem a bit dated.

i haven't come across any negative comments about them, me nagbanggit pa nga that their units have the NTC sticker, and nag iissue sila ng OR.

Medyo malas ako sa pagbili ng electronics so pardon my OC. There's a bit difference between their units vs the official stores. Parusa lang nga pumunta sa physical stores nila.

tia

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I bought all my bnew cellphones from them, all have 1 yr warranty from the manufacturer as long as me reciept. Ive only had 1 instance that i needed to claim warranty on my plantronics bluetooth device.

Unfortunately it was phased out since it was a 11 month old model. They offered me an upgrade to a higher unit, dagdag cash lang.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Medyo matagal na akong hindi nakabili sa kanila pero all the gadgets that I bought from them never had problems.

Ung backup phone ko, I have an IP5 and soon to arrive IP6+ via Smart retention, na Nokia E63, gumagana padin till now. Pati ung binili kong mga phones and gadgets before and pinamigay ko na sa iba, whenever I see those people using those gadgets na binigay ko ay gumagana padin. So based from my experience with CMK cellphones, walang nagka problems sa mga gadgets na nabili ko from them.

I bought all of them at their West Ave branch.