New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://g.ho.st/

Created by an Israeli, his employees are Palestinians accros the barrier. Who tried it already? A bit slow for me because of my internet connection.

http://www.g.ho.st/home/GhostInc.jsp
    Ghost Inc.
    Ghost Inc. (always written "G.ho.st" which is the company's web address) was founded in 2006 by Zvi Schreiber with the vision of utilizing the web to deliver a free Virtual Computer to every human being.
    In order to realize this revolutionary approach to personal computing, G.ho.st has developed the world's first true Web operating system, the global hosted operating system. The G.ho.st Virtual Computer (VC) service includes a personal desktop, files and applications, available from any browser or mobile phone. G.ho.st is the world's first and only true Web Operating System (Web OS), in that it works openly and seamlessly with leading third-party Web applications.

A prototype of the G.ho.st VC went live in 2007 and the alpha version was launched in May 2008 and enjoyed rave reviews and awards. Ghost Inc. has over 30 employees in Palestine and Israel and is funded by Benchmark Capital.

Collaborative Company
    G.ho.st is a collaborative company meaning that G.ho.st relies heavily on its partners to provide the outstanding technology and services that G.ho.st delivers to its users. G.ho.st partners with its users, with Web-based service and software providers, with developers and with hosting companies.
    Collaboration is at the heart of what G.ho.st does. The G.ho.st team is itself a rare Palestinian-Israeli collaboration. Ghosts go through walls and the very first wall that G.ho.st goes through is the 425 mile wall and fence that Israel is building in the West Bank between itself and the Palestinians and which physically divides the G.ho.st team into two. However the Internet and positive collaboration between human beings transcends all physical boundaries.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    This is just amazing, better check the Terms of Agreement . . .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw this on AOTS the other day. takot lang ako to share my files hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    saw this on AOTS the other day. takot lang ako to share my files hehehe
    Pron files nalang at movies. No personal files.

Cloud computing: G.ho.st.