New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006

A 3-inch touchscreen, a 1.3-megapixel camera, four built-in speakers, dual-SIM card support, and a whopping 2-year long manufacturer-rated battery life, this just might prove to be “the last mobile phone you’ll ever need.” It also has Bluetooth, an MP3 player, an e-book reader and handwriting recognition in both the English and Chinese language.
    http://www.gadgetell.com/tech/commen...hout-charging/

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ano kayang ginagamit nilang energy source niyan? Di naman siguro solar dahil wala akong nakikitang solar cells. Kinetic energy kaya tulad sa mga ibang relo?

Paano na pala after 2 years when the power is gone? Disposable?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LOL!! I would assume that two year battery life is the useful battery life and not the actual battery charge life.

If it really does have a two year battery life, I guess the celfone manufacturer got his hands on some stolen secret nuclear battery plans.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga... charge it but don't use perhaps?

The same battery of a watch?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Baka naman 1SMF yung baterya kaya rated for 2 years. :D

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    that's impossible. even if you just leave it idle and not use it, it wont last 2 years. man, just one of chinese marketing bla-bla...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    oo nga mag-last yun battery ng 2 years pero yun circuit board nya patay na after 3 months. kahit check mo battery nyan after 2 years meron pa nga charge kasi di na nagamit 21 months ago

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I guess what it means is that the batteries will last 2 years of charging and recharging, and still retain a charge.

Since as we all know that china-made batteries will die in a year or less.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if it says na battery life is for 2 years running... i would not believe it until some trusty consumer has actually tested it. parang its too long for a battery life. kung one month medyo believable pa that there's a new technology that can do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Chinese made cellphone lasts 2 years without charging