New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im planning to free space sa home office and planning to ditch my HP 4 in 1 printer and replace it with wireless type printer.

Kung meron copier better but most importantly is meron airplay.

So basically copier/scanner/printer with airplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am using HP3510 at home. It has its own modem or you can use your home network. Has mobile app support as well so you can print from your smart phone or tablet.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I am using HP3510 at home. It has its own modem or you can use your home network. Has mobile app support as well so you can print from your smart phone or tablet.

Thanks. Hanapin ko nga yan. So kailangan meron naka open pa na computer to serve as server? Para pwede mag print or diretso from tablet/phone pwede na?

Compact size na ba yan?

Yun AOI na HP ko Sa bahay meron pa fax eh. [emoji16]

Last edited by shadow; June 8th, 2016 at 10:37 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Thanks. Hanapin ko nga yan. So kailangan meron naka open pa na computer to serve as server? Para pwede mag print or diretso from tablet/phone pwede na?

No need bro. The printer has a wireless modem itself that allows you to connect your laptops/gadgets over the air. If you have a wifi router, you can connect the printer to the router as well. I bought 2 or 3 years ago for P5K so there could be newer models now.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    No need bro. The printer has a wireless modem itself that allows you to connect your laptops/gadgets over the air. If you have a wifi router, you can connect the printer to the router as well. I bought 2 or 3 years ago for P5K so there could be newer models now.

Based sa internet pag hinde daw airprint mahirap daw connect or print from I gadgets.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yup, it is air print. Print, scan and copy, no fax. Ink price is reasonable too.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    meron bang air print na continuous/refillable ink?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If it's just basic printing (laser, b&w prints) with Airprint, there's the HP P1102w. Emphasis on the 'w' in the model. There's the P1102 model without wireless... that one obviously does not support Airprint.

We use it to print receipts, test papers and everything that doesn't require color.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    If it's just basic printing (laser, b&w prints) with Airprint, there's the HP P1102w. Emphasis on the 'w' in the model. There's the P1102 model without wireless... that one obviously does not support Airprint.

We use it to print receipts, test papers and everything that doesn't require color.
    Mahal yata ink niyan

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mahal yata ink niyan

Uses a toner. Expensive if you get the genuine HP ones.

When we ran out of the included HP toner, I went out and bought a replacement/compatible toner cartridge. Last time I bought one (maybe around 1-2 years ago), it costs 1k. It still has around 50% toner left.

Cheapest-"smallish" printer with air print.