New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    why these memory company are not suing cdrking for selling products that are fake and use their trademark? di branded pa yun, ritek, pqi and kingston
    Last edited by radiazone; December 5th, 2006 at 02:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm... they *could* be getting the units/flash drives that didn't pass quality control...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    hmm... they *could* be getting the units/flash drives that didn't pass quality control...
    cguro mga Bgrade na products from that manufacturers but still working

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Eto na lang example: Kingston USB Data Traveller 1Gb retails for about $40-50 sa internet (free shipping if within the U.S.); CD-R King sells it for Php1200-1300 the last time I checked. Medyo malaki yung difference. Add mo pa yung import tax + 12% VAT + CDR-King's mark-up less yung selling price nila eh magkano na lang yan? Too low IMHO, and there is no way na maging orig yun.
    Boss Kikko, usually sa Taiwan gawa mga memory modules so it comes out cheaper than in the US, less freight and additional taxes. Pwede ka naman mag-refund sa kanila if you are not satisfied. Like when I returned the Bluetooth headset we got there, they refunded me the full amount naman after telling them that I'm not satisfied with the product.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Yes, it is very possible that we could be getting substandard products.

Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Boss Kikko, usually sa Taiwan gawa mga memory modules so it comes out cheaper than in the US, less freight and additional taxes. Pwede ka naman mag-refund sa kanila if you are not satisfied. Like when I returned the Bluetooth headset we got there, they refunded me the full amount naman after telling them that I'm not satisfied with the product.
    Hmmm, I guess there's only one way to find out kung fake ang mga binebenta nila: buy one directly from them and do a side-by-side comparison, esp. data transfer speed and time. Diyan lang naman nagkakahulihan kung fake or hindi eh (pwede mo rin palang baklasin yung case ng USB FDD or memstick mo then check mo yung chip na ginamit).

And lucky you kung binigyan ka ng refund. Sa sobrang dami ba namang masusungit na tindera diyan, nakow. Notorious na yan sa TPC.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ot:drugs that came from india sells cheap, same brand example pfizer drug for people with heart problem sell at 25pesos more or less, local drug of the same brand same manufacturer sell it for 90pesos more or less

difference is the source of raw materials, pfizer approved as well, but BFAD doesnt so its considered illegal, multi milion labels here wants to earn more perhaps.

BUT, there are drugs that are really fake, they carry the same brand almost the same packaging but the content isnt the same, substandard or placebo...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^^ If it is Pfizer approved then it is not fake, just substandard (I wonder why Pfizer approved it in the first place).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    re: Kingston Data Traveller 1GB; i bought 1 around 3 weeks ago for P1,200.00 from my suking computer retailer, not from CDRKing. hindi naman siguro ito fake, so hindi rin fake ang benta ng CDRKing. baka naman smuggled?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    May branded namang ibinebenta ang CDRKING pero karamihan generic. Wala namang problema yung mga products nila hanggang ngayon nga buhay pa mga optical mouse na binili ko.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    re: Kingston Data Traveller 1GB; i bought 1 around 3 weeks ago for P1,200.00 from my suking computer retailer, not from CDRKing. hindi naman siguro ito fake, so hindi rin fake ang benta ng CDRKing. baka naman smuggled?
    Yeah, I missed that point. Possible din na smuggled.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Cdrking