New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Over-reved CD-ROM... maybe manufacturers should be installing rev-limiters :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    astig!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's what I call CD-ripper. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it also happened to me 2yrs ago, im using the same speed while installing an os on my boss's brand new pc. namutla ko ng husto ng me pumutok, kala ko nasira ko yung pc ng boss ko, expat pa naman yun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happened to me too... used a pirated CD into my CDROM drive then "BANG!!". But at least the CD came out in four large pieces... not in the sizes shown in the pic above.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    That's what I call CD-ripper. :bwahaha:
    :bwahaha:

baka self-destructing CD yan!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Mangyayari daw yon if you use an "unbalanced" cd. Inserting an unbalanced CD will cause unnecessary vibrations which may cause the CD to break. (The chances of breaking will also increase if the CD already had some mini cracks on the rim to start with.)
    Things that may cause an unbalanced cd include CD Labels that are not properly centered, maluwag na inner rim, etc.

Usually... mga pirated CD's ganon. :-)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by ess
    Mangyayari daw yon if you use an "unbalanced" cd. Inserting an unbalanced CD will cause unnecessary vibrations which may cause the CD to break. (The chances of breaking will also increase if the CD already had some mini cracks on the rim to start with.)
    Things that may cause an unbalanced cd include CD Labels that are not properly centered, maluwag na inner rim, etc.

Usually... mga pirated CD's ganon. :-)
    possible, pero kung mapapansin mo yung pic above eh original cd yun. pero ewan lang natin kung unbalanced din yung cd sa taas

CD Explodes in 52x Speed CDROM