Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    >Nikon D80
    Kit- Php 63,000
    Body only - Php 48,000

>Canon 400D
    Kit- Php 45,000
    Body only - Php 42,000
    Hidalgo price ba yan Fafi?

Sa Canon (Megamall), yung 400D eh nasa 48T pa last time I inquired. Yung D80 sa Infomax eh nasa 70T pa rin las time I checked.

However, baka bumamaba na nga price.

Anyways, still out of my range.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pentax K100D is only $618 sa ebay, brand-new with kit lens.

it's only 6MP, true, but it has an in-body optical image stabilizer, works with all Pentax lenses (even the ancient Zeiss screw mounts) and a tiny, metal body.

i'm a canon-head but i only have two canon lenses. i've been mulling a DSLR purchase for _years_ literally. and while the 400D is a good buy and its 10MP, i have a huge collection of Russian and East German screw-mount lenses which are usable on both the Canon (with an adapter, which i have..) or the Pentax.

but on the Pentax all your lenses even the ancient ones become optically stabilized, whereas if you want this technology on Canon or Nikon you have to buy an ultra-expensive Canon IS or Nikon VR lens.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    waaah 48t lang ang 400D kit?!?!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dagdag.

if you want a cheap used 350D, buy from www.keh.com in marietta, georgia.

they have a wide selection of used 350D's going for only $350 or so. in my experience, KEH (which is the largest used-camera store in the US) is very conservative in their ratings.

i bought a couple of "BGN" (Bargain) manual-focus lenses from them, definition of "Bargain" is "significant brassing or scratches" and I got two fairly pristine ones. Believe it or not, i got a 135mm f2.8 and a 200mm f3.5 manual focus (Pentax screw) lenses for a mere $17 i think.

the shipping was in the same range (Post Office).

if you buy a 350D from KEH, have them ship it to a freight forwarder in the US like Johnny Air Cargo. the freight cost from the US to your eager grubby hands will be in the 3000 - 4000 peso range, not bad.

KEH does have a 6-month warranty on used goods, but the cost of shipping back to the US is quite a pain. so it is somewhat of a gamble. but i've bought lots of stuff from the US, shipped via JAC, and lost nothing.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm so if 2nd hand aabot mga 25k more or less including shipping..cheap na pero old model...parang mas ok yung 400D ah..48k, bnew..latest model..with warranty..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    BB: Canon 400D, 48500 card price sa Canon (Mega). Six months to pay at 0% interest.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    depends. kung canon, mas ok na nga yung 400D lalo na may zero interest.

pero ako i'm an "old manual focus lens" enthusiast. it's notoriously difficult to critically focus fast manual focus lenses like the Ukrainian Jupiter-9 85mm f2 or the Carl Zeiss Jena 135mm f3.5 Sonnar on any form of Canon Rebel because the Canon Rebels use pentamirrors to save cost.

the best cheap-DSLR viewfinder i've seen is on the Pentax *ist-DS. it's a 1.0X prism finder, very large and bright (comparable to a midrange Canon film camera like the EOS Elan II). kaya medyo biased ako dun sa Pentax. not to mention they use SD cards (same as my wife's Canon SD500) and they're cheap nowadays.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Hidalgo price ba yan Fafi?

Sa Canon (Megamall), yung 400D eh nasa 48T pa last time I inquired. Yung D80 sa Infomax eh nasa 70T pa rin las time I checked.

However, baka bumamaba na nga price.

Anyways, still out of my range.
    yes, quiapo prices.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    magkano na kaya ito?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Canon 300D/Digital Rebel