New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Can anyone suggest a good brand of colored laser printer? Our last one was fuji xerox. A few refills of toner later eh ang hirap na maghanap ng toner. Ngayon ayaw na mag boot because of error.

Naghahanap ako ng matagal ang support ng toner hindi yung phased out kagad after a couple of years. Also yung matibay that can last for years.

Or mass bang for the buck ba if I go back to CISS printer?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    CISS has a wider OEM and 3rd-party consumable support, uses much less electricity, and generally cheaper to operate and maintain.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Am also looking for a laser AIO but the only available ones are the expensive high duty cycle ones. Then there's that problem you mentioned, supply issues with the toner.

CISS are not recommended by some of the guys here because of frequently having to clean the print head and issues with ink refills.

I think I might go back to cartridge type inkjet, the ones that have a print head on each cartridge. Haven't had an issue with this type of printer before. It seems some are cheaper to run vs even laser when it comes to cost per page.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Am also looking for a laser AIO but the only available ones are the expensive high duty cycle ones. Then there's that problem you mentioned, supply issues with the toner.

CISS are not recommended by some of the guys here because of frequently having to clean the print head and issues with ink refills.

I think I might go back to cartridge type inkjet, the ones that have a print head on each cartridge. Haven't had an issue with this type of printer before. It seems some are cheaper to run vs even laser when it comes to cost per page.
    Ang issue lang namin sa cartridge type, eh nababarahan ata yung print head pag di nagagamit ng matagal hehe. based on experience lang naman

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good brand of colored laser printer? Our last one was fuji xerox. A few refills of toner later eh ang hirap na maghanap ng toner. Ngayon ayaw na mag boot because of error.

Naghahanap ako ng matagal ang support ng toner hindi yung phased out kagad after a couple of years. Also yung matibay that can last for years.

Or mass bang for the buck ba if I go back to CISS printer?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    maybe it's because of covid.
    shipments must be limited.
    i'm having trouble finding inks for my Brother in the stores.
    i will probably have to buy online.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Ang issue lang namin sa cartridge type, eh nababarahan ata yung print head pag di nagagamit ng matagal hehe. based on experience lang naman
    Di pa naman nangyayari sa min fingers crossed. We print almost every day kasi. For CISS I imagine you also have to print regularly. And replace the heads from time to time.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    epson inkjet heads are quite durable but not easily replaceable. i used to have an epson tx110 i think, lasted maybe 8yrs. i used refillable cartridges w/ hack chips that auto-reset to full whenever you "replace" them i.e. pull out then reinstall

now using an epson L120 ink tank system. so far so good

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    If daily use naman pwede na ciss
    Go for Canon. We have issues with brother and Epson.

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Chambahan lang I guess. Everyone has had issues with different brands. After a bad experience from HP, I bought a Canon G2010 (my sister had an old Canon that was very reliable for years). I've already had it serviced (under warranty) once. For some reason, it's so dark. I never made changes to the color settings and I'm also using original Canon ink. Di niya ma-match yung color that you see on the screen. I'd love to try others but I don't want to go thru the hassle of having to sell my current printer & have to purchase another one. I'll keep it till it breaks down. I might try Epson next or Brother.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    after 8 years, we decided to replace our HP deskjet printer. it's still functioning well, although paubos na ink cartridge, we want a wifi printer para hindi na kabit-tanggal sa PC as we are using three laptops (2 kids & wife) on different area of the house.

hindi naman kami heavy user kaya we opt for cartridge type pa din. medyo nahirapan din kami mag hanap kasi walang stocks sa mga stores pati sa online. buti naka tsamba kami sa Sillicon Valley sa Victory Mall Antipolo na HP Deskjet 3777 model. not fancy but does the job (print, scan, copy + wifi) well. slim design pa, not flatbed and kaya mag print, copy & scan ng long paper. got it for 4.2k only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast