2 16.67%
  • digital

9 75.00%
  • no preference

1 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko nga din yung olympus dati, kaso xD card ang media. dagdag investment na naman. puro SD/MMC and CF ang mga gadgets ko. ito din ang reason kaya hindi rin ako makabili ng sony products, memstick naman ang media.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me both are okay. Maganda din yung meron ka pa ding traditional camera. For Digital maganda sya dahil pwede mong store muna sa hard disk mo, then develop it later. Sa traditional film, mas convenient lang ang pagdedevelop plus the quality of pix.

I use Canon S50 sa digital and a Nikon F80 sa traditional naman. So far, satisfied naman ako dun sa dalawa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just got a Canon EOS Digital Rebel (aka EOS 300D) Digital SLR before the Xmas Holidays. It has a 6.3 megapixel resolution. It's really awsome and I'm really having a lot of fun with it.

I like digital more coz you can learn from your mistakes instantly. Unlike analog cameras, most especially SLR's where you have to manually choose the shutter speed, aperature size and the like. If you use an Analog SLR, you have to wait till you develop the film to see the results.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Cameras: film vs digital