New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ever since, my phone brand is nokia... but I have to admit I was never impressed by the picture quality of those that I previously owned...So if I wanted to take pictures with good quality then, I would usually use digital cameras. Until I bought N95. I think the image it can produce, specially outdoors, can even beat some brands/models of a digicam. I've not compared the images with other camera phone images though but at least Im satisfied with what I can get in my present phone. Nevertheless, the best way to produce a picture with the best picture quality is to use a digicam.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ever since, my phone brand is nokia... but I have to admit I was never impressed by the picture quality of those that I previously owned...So if I wanted to take pictures with good quality then, I would usually use digital cameras. Until I bought N95. I think the image it can produce, specially outdoors, can even beat some brands/models of a digicam. I've not compared the images with other camera phone images though but at least Im satisfied with what I can get in my present phone. Nevertheless, the best way to produce a picture with the best picture quality is to use a digicam.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    Does anyone here knows how much will it cost - SEK850i?

Been itching to get P1i kaso when I get to see the specs of this model, mas gusto ko sya...then saka na lang hiritan si kumander for a PDA o kaya hintay ng grasya from the ofc, whichever comes first hopefully
    i think around php26-27k when it comes here

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it's 19k+ here in our place I was about to purchase this SE K850i this month when Samsung introduces its 5mp G600 cam.phone,wow!additional
    choice.......then here comes 5mp cam.phone from LG called Viewty (LG-KU900) whoa! ang ganda i'm shifting now my plan to this LG-KU900, anyboby knows the price?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it should be Viewty (LG-KU990),hehe sorry my mistake!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    got my K850i couple of weeks ago, its 23,995 sa SE Shop mismo, pero may discount akong 1k, promo daw...

Overall, satisfied naman ako since SE-user ako ever since.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    N82 mukhang ok din eh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    tsk!tsk! wala pa sa amin dito yong Viewty ko ah,baka pagdating may bago na namang lalabas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Camera phone