New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    sorry for the noob question but what's a netcode? and how does it help in console multiplayer and aiming?
    Pag sinabing superb netcode ibig sabihin noon, iyong code/program/instructions to enable multiplayer in a specific game is very efficient and optimized. Maski na red bar (mataas ang ping rate) ang nakukuha mo sa multiplayer makakapatay ka pa rin at hindi nararamdaman ng player iyong lag.

Examples ng games na magaganda ang netcode sa 360:

1.) Left 4 Dead
    2.) Left 4 Dead 2 Demo (di ko pa nalalaro retail)
    3.) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    4.) Halo 3
    5.) Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (pero mas maganda ang netcode ng MW2 kaysa sa COD4).

Sa PC games:

1.) Warcraft 3 in battle.net lam mo bang maski dial up connection eh makakalaban ka ng maayos?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    btw, another proof that the 360's netcode for MW2 is superb. ang kill death ratio ko ngayon nasa 1.xx (where x receives a number). and take note most of the time red bar pa ako nyan. minsan lang ako mag green pag kalaro ko taga SG or JAP pero usually red to yellow lang ako dahil most of my opponents are in the US.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    In my case buying it on a console is cheaper. If I buy (or download it from *******) the PC version, I would have to build a decent gaming rig so its gonna cost $$$. It cost me around 5,900 yen (around 57-59 dollars) without shipping.
    Not necessarily of you game at 720p or even 1080p. Even midrange cards can handle 1080p (1920x1080). I noticed when midrange cards were benchmarked with games available to consoles, they tended to do very well and have greater detail than the console versions.

But, if they're benchmarked with pure pc games and at higher resolutions than 1080p, the framerates are lower although the eye candy are a notch higher.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nasa personal preference na talaga yan. heck you can play 640x480 reso game on a 1900x1200 monitor. hahaha

in my case, mas nakakasave ako sa PC game. libre yung internet. although may upgrade itch ako to go for max settings. lol

but I will always be loyal to consoles. most of my fav games are there. =)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    A die hard MW2 buying the game wearing a darn GILLIE SUIT... only in LA
    Note - He's buying the prestige edition (the one with NVG). Around 150 shekels.

See here:
    http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...tory?track=rss

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    May left for dead ba sa PS3?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver
    May left for dead ba sa PS3?
    It's a Xbox/PC exclusive

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    It's an Xbox/PC exclusive
    oh....sayang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sorry in advance po

available ba ang MW2 sa PS3? Plano ko bumili ng PS3

Salamat

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes it is available for the PS3. Its available also on Xbox 360 and PC.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2