New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the thing i don't like with the nano is that you have to bring external speakers for others to hear it, esp. when drinking in the boondocks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    does anyone know a shop in Ortigas or Greenhills that has the N91 with warranty and sells it for cheap?

also, what are the other good MP3 phones out there and how much are they?

thx!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by staind
    di ba nagha-hang or nawawalan ng signal?

musta yung wi-fi capabilities nya? ganda ba?

magkano mo nakuha and where?

thanks!

I got mine when I upgrade to plan 2500 for Smart's retention program.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    plus may mga cp units na may wifi around 10K so ok na rin ;)
    did a search in the Nokia site, ang Wi-Fi phones lang nila ay: N91, N80, N9500 Communicator and N9300i. i don't think those are around 10K. other brands perhaps.

hirap maghanap ng N91, parating out of stock!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, i think i spoke too soon about my N91 having problems...i uploaded some themes sa N91, but for some reason it did a 'soft-reset' of the phone. initially i thought the music library was wiped out. after doing a refresh, the songs were re-loaded. unfortunately, all the album arts for the songs were all gone! also, the images/videos cant be accessed thru the Media option, but they are in the phone when i use the File Manager. ill gotta see how to fix this thing....palibhasa Fat32 file system neto eh!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    di yata pde themes sa N91 e. read it on the net before.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede na ang themes sa N91. i was able to download a few free ones. but for some reason, it could be the one screwing up the phone. i managed to fix it, its running smoothly now. next time, ill do a backup prior to installing any application.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    got a black iPod Video na lang. 30Gb e.

still shopping for a cellphone and still considering an N91.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats!

im having some hard disk problems with my N91. i used it as a mass storage device and its response time became very slow. i checked the hard drive and found a lot of lost file fragments. everytime i copy something to the N91, it churns out more of these lost file fragments. maybe the new symbian OS isnt good at managing the file system. i think its time to reformat this thing....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox
    im having some hard disk problems with my N91. i used it as a mass storage device and its response time became very slow. i checked the hard drive and found a lot of lost file fragments. everytime i copy something to the N91, it churns out more of these lost file fragments. maybe the new symbian OS isnt good at managing the file system. i think its time to reformat this thing....
    hopefully, reformatting the HD would fix it. do keep us posted.

cheers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Buy an N91 or buy a Nano + other cellphone?