New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nanonood ka rin pala ng GoT. Glad to know there are other GoT fans here
    Ngayon ko lang sisimulan actually. Now that I'm home the whole day I have lots of free time while everyone's out.

Vikings is another interesting series. Download ko yan kung medyo tapos na. Ayoko yung naghihintay ng next episode.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Ngayon ko lang sisimulan actually. Now that I'm home the whole day I have lots of free time while everyone's out.

Vikings is another interesting series. Download ko yan kung medyo tapos na. Ayoko yung naghihintay ng next episode.
    You'll get hooked. I finished the 4 seasons in 2 weeks, and thats with me working from 8am-8pm daily. Baka matapos mo lahat in a week hehe.

Now im waiting 10 whole months for the next season, most probably mid-March 2015.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ^Haha. Dati kasi nangongopya lang ako from officemates dahil ayokong ma-FUP ang Unlisurf ni missis. With DSL disk space na lang problema ko

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    The problem we're encountering with the upgraded globe(1299/month)is our cp connection on wifi,minsan meron ,madalas nawawala.always connected naman yun ipad at playbook,may nakaka experienced na ba sa inyo ng ganito mga bossing?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Might be a problem with your phone sir. Yung Note ko kahit dot na lang ang wifi signal di naman nawawalan ng connection. Laptop ko nadidiscon sa VPN minsan on wifi kaya kung nakakainis na I bring out the LAN cable. Most of the time restart lang laptop or router titino na sya.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    The problem we're encountering with the upgraded globe(1299/month)is our cp connection on wifi,minsan meron ,madalas nawawala.always connected naman yun ipad at playbook,may nakaka experienced na ba sa inyo ng ganito mga bossing?

Same experience here bro.. The modem wireless combo they provide is crap...

Worse they did something in their network that prevents us subscribers at least from my limited experience to configure modem wireless routers to work with Globe... Even when I did MAC spoof. Take note that the same unit Tplink was running perfectly okay for months until they tweaked something in their system.... Deym!

Worst when you call their hotline for assistance they would not give you any information as according to them it is not theirs... WTF!!!

Anyone here who was successful in configuring a third party modem wireless router for Globe???? please share what you did as we are still in the Middle Ages with their unit..

Thanks!
    Last edited by CVT; July 27th, 2014 at 03:49 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Same experience here bro.. The modem wireless combo they provide is crap...

Worse they did something in their network that prevents us subscribers at least from my limited experience to configure modem wireless routers to work with Globe... Even when I did MAC spoof. Take note that the same unit Tplink was running perfectly okay for months until they tweaked something in their system.... Deym!

Worst when you call their hotline for assistance they would not give you any information as according to them it is not theirs... WTF!!!

Anyone here who was successful in configuring a third party modem wireless router for Globe???? please share what you did as we are still in the Middle Ages with their unit..

Thanks!
    Sir ,ok na wifi connection namin,kinulit ko lang globe hotline at swerte naman kasi yun bumalik sa Amin na technician eh yun dati ng
    nag asses ng problema ,kaya may Dala na syang bagong modem/router,pinalitan na din pati nya telephone

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    globe 2mbps dsl + landline ... very reliable, typhoon-proof ... blackout lang kalaban at saka yung buwisit na fup

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yung Globe Wimax namin maayos naman . May bundle with wireless landline
    Yung wireless landline yung nakakaasar. Wala pang bill barred na agad. Tapos may charge pa pag pinangtawag sa delivery hotlines

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Ok ba Globelines (landline+dsl)? Inis na sa PLDT, umulan lang ng malakas or bumagyo wala na dialtone at internet. Tagal pa ayusin kahit araw-araw ireport.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast