New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    maki-sawsaw na ko sa thread mo sir at pareho tayo bluetooth usb...

i got bluesoleil, too, but it can't seem to detect my cel phone. i have a samsung e250. the phone can detect the laptop but not the other way around. so hindi sila maka-pair. tama naman settings ko, laptop set as the server. na-detect naman ng laptop ang ibang devices nearby (like my co-worker's earphones). any suggestions guys? sensya na engot ako pag dating sa mga ganito hehehe!
    Hi yebo. My phone is v3x and my pc detects it alright so with my wife's k800i and my son's nokia 6310i. Hmmm...quite unusual if nearby devices can detect it but your phone. What I know is that you have to switch your phone first to discoverable mode, right-click the bluetooth tray icon in your laptop, click display, thence click the sun (the spherical image on the center of the apllication) to detect any devices in range. My dongle on my PC also can detect my bluetooth enabled laptop on the 2nd floor, so that's how powerful bluesoleil is. Otherwise, if your problem with detecting your device persists, i think you have to uninstall then reinstall the program again. I didn't change any configurations during my installation of same so puro default lang ang settings nya. Hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have been experimenting with it for 3 days already, playing with both the phone and dongle settings. still no luck. i'm beginning to think that samsung phones are not recognized by the dongle or its software.

will try to install and uninstall as you suggested, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bluetooth USB Adapter