New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm ho hum...

alta sociadad lang naman nme pakialam sa mga ganyang scandal, i mean who cares for celine lopez, tim yap, dj montano, the high society does...

incidentally, ive seen celine lopez n dj montano in boracay 2 yrs ago, magkatabi kaming nagbibilad sa araw, saw celine again shopping at powerplant with a body guard carrying her shopping bagS.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hmm you think its true. ive read a similar blog pero it says naman na di totoo yung mga nakapost sa blog na to..

what do you think?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    true or not, very entertaining naman e

hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Paki post naman ung link ng counter-blog, if you please.

Well, I think affected tayo, to some extent, because people in the alta sociedad who "deal lawlessly" are the "background" of corruption in this country, while the politicians are the "foreground".

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    http://blogged.the-protagonist.net/2...-are-libelous/

DJ Montano and Manila High Society Scandal Stories are Libelous

Someone is going around the blogosphere emailing bloggers about the latest scandal involving Manila High Society. Oh, how Filipinos love scandal. The email goes like this:
    EDIT (March 10) Sorry I deleted the link of Brian Gorell’s blog because I believe hate blogs that reek of libel has NO place in the blogosphere. Oh and if you happen to find the link, be careful too. Quoting a libelous sentence from that blog MAY lead you to libel suit especially if you are based in the Philippines.
    All I can say is even if the stories are true or not, it is libelous. It’s also defamatory and a sort of HATE Blog. Our Philippine laws state that:
    Article 353 of the Revised Penal Code defines libel as “a public and malicious imputation of a crime, or of a vice or defect, real or imaginary, or any act, omission, condition, status or circumstance tending to cause the dishonor, discredit or contempt of a natural or juridical person, or to blacken the memory of one who is dead”.
    Maybe it’s a good thing that Brian Gorell is in Australia right now. I wonder how far Celine Lopez’ family can hit back at Brian Gorell. Other names being brought up are Tim Yap, Tina Tinio, Xeng Zulueta The Gucci Gang, miguel rosales,jenni epperson and more just to place presure on DJ Montano to pay back $70,000 stolen by DJ Montano. Maybe they should contact blogger.com and report violation of their Terms of Service but they should be ready with a court order.
    I am sure they can afford to cough up the means for a court order which will prompt blogger.com to close down the blog BUT Brian will find another site to host these scandalous stories.
    Maybe it’s also a huge distraction away from the current political situation and the Jun Lozada brouhaha. Nothing like juicy gossip and scandal to distract the Filipinos and not to mention crab mentality.
    It won’t be long before Brian Gorell’s blog will be shut down.
    To contact the site owner or inquire about this post, use my contact form. Written on March 9th, 2008 with comments disabled.
    Read more articles on Entertainment.
    hmm libelous..now that is scary if we like quote pala from that blog. But it was opened again di ba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is not high society... it's gayness!!!

btw why is this thread topic under this section - where is the science and technology on this topic?!?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    it is not high society... it's gayness!!!

btw why is this thread topic under this section - where is the science and technology on this topic?!?

yeah i guess this should be under misc. or movies and media right?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I think its not a counter-blog, actually I think its an excuse-blog para mapigilan ung expose nung Australian.

OT:
    Originally pinost ko toh sa Misc. Talk, gusto ko sana sa Media and Showbiz kaso hindi naman exactly showbiz ung subject. Tapos napagkamalan na spam, so na-delete temporarily. Tapos, nagtanong ako sa Feedback, ayun naibalik, pinakiusap ko na modify ung name para di na ulit mapagkamalan. Tapos nung pag-check ko, ayun na-move na dito . Hehe mahaba OT answer kesa sa Topic answer .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, the blog is now deleted. News circulated that policemen went to Brian's house to confront him

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ha!? Buhay pa rin e...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BLOG: delfindjmontano