Oct 2002
    ano ba advantage ng blackberry?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    -on time receipt of emails.
    -looks cool and geeky.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde ko maintindihan yun email function na sinasabi, ano difference nun sa Nokia na E series which also has a email button.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the E series Nokias function similarly to the Blackberry (real-time email). I have a Blackberry Curve provided for by the office and I struggle to use it. Took the SIM out and put it in a simple Nokia 1101.

I think the Nokias are more user-friendly, especially the internet browser.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    what black berry? the new storm look good but no WLAN so if you dont have 3G or any data plan your screwed, video sucks and ect. pro's the 3.15mp camera other than that your better off getting a iphone.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa globe kailangan pa nang extra blackberry plan to use the blackberry features.. like emails, MMS, etc.. ganito din ba sa SMART?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    sa globe kailangan pa nang extra blackberry plan to use the blackberry features.. like emails, MMS, etc.. ganito din ba sa SMART?

Yes, ganoon din sa Smart... Like sa Globe, you have to have a minimum plan (not sure how much) and then you pay like P600 for the first 1.5MB of email and then some amount (centavos) for every KB.

I am using a BB Pearl to access and reply to work emails.... Not a full QWERTY unit, but I benefit from the use of its built-in predictive text/dictionary....

(hehehe... coincidence,- I just realized that you're bro. _Qwerty_ ..... )

8000:borg1:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala ba kayong alam na stores na pwede ma test ang blackberry, sa Smart or Globe meron ba silang mga test units? not just a dummy unit but an actula working unit

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i dont use email naman sa blackberry.. kaya lang hassle yung MMS.. i'm having 2nd thoughts tuloy kung worth it ba tong upgrade nang Blackberry 8900 nila.. hirap na nga ako mag text.. kasi sanay ako sa Nokia.. di pa maka text pag nag dri drive! hehehee pero ok na din.. ok naman yung Wifi.. sanayan na lang siguro sa qwerty keyboard..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nag work ba yung MAPS nyo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
blackberry user