New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Is anyone here doing this? ... or thought about this and done their research? ...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Nope. Stay away. It's all hype.

And BTC - the most popular cryptocurrency is getting harder and harder to mine everytime a new blockchain is unlocked.

So think about it, what you can mine in an hour before, will take you a full day now or even more.

On the regulation side, it is not protected nor regulated by any governing body so wala kang habol in case na hack yung account mo or worse, they decided to just shut down one day.

On the liquidity side, not everybody is into crypto anymore so it's harder to buy/sell.

On the future? I think liquid and free cash is still king. Cold hard cash or cash in bank.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hmmm...

I've read a few articles about this early this year. Wife converted the extra room to a pantry... So no place at home for the rig

Fully-assembled crypto mining kits selling fast at Sim Lim Square

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I’ve also read somewhere that its not viable to do mining here. Because electricity is more expensive compared to other countries.

Its interesting, yes. But anything thats not regulated by any authority will inevitably become out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    South Korean millennials are reeling from the Bitcoin bust - The Verge

It can be risky, if you already have a place with 24/7 AC... The rig is basically a gaming PC that runs non stop.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Hmmm...

I've read a few articles about this early this year. Wife converted the extra room to a pantry... So no place at home for the rig

Fully-assembled crypto mining kits selling fast at Sim Lim Square

If you have bought that rig last Jan, you still will not have your roi today. Bagsak na e

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    sa Nueva ecija. Ang daming na scam sa Bitcoin. Biggest scam in history nga, bilyon ata na iscam. Search nyo sa YouTube naibalita pa. [emoji23][emoji111]️

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    sa Nueva ecija. Ang daming na scam sa Bitcoin. Biggest scam in history nga, bilyon ata na iscam. Search nyo sa YouTube naibalita pa. [emoji23][emoji111]️

Easy money na hindi nag materialized [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Easy money na hindi nag materialized [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    TV Patrol: Lider ng umano'y bitcoin investment scam, arestado - YouTube

TV Patrol: Angal ng naaresto sa bitcoin scam: Abduction iyon, hindi huli - YouTube

TV Patrol: 'Utak ng bitcoin scam, protektado dati ng ilang pulis' - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Bitcoin is the main investement trand in the recent years. All the traiding platforms are using bitcoin coz it has many opption that allow to avoid and minimise some risks on the market .Bitcoin exchanges work the same way as traditional exchanges, enabling investors to buy the cryptocurrency from or sell it to one another. I am trading on Cryptohopper ( oanda review ) platform whichis is ideal if you have an already developed strategy to import, or simply want to create your own for earning more money with crypo.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast