• Asus Google Nexus 7 32GB Wifi

2 12.50%
  • Asus Google Nexus 7 32GB WiFi+3G

6 37.50%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Viber and WhatsApp cannot work on WiFi only tablets unless rooted?

I don't want to do any rooting or jailbreak on the device so does that mean I have no choice but to buy GSM/3G capable tablets?

But it works here...

The apps should work fine with wifi only tablets.... but only when they have a wifi connection. If no wifi signal available, the apps will be idle waiting for an available signal to check/send messages/calls. I have Whatsapp on my mobile phone and its configured to use only wifi. Works fine when I am travelling and I need to contact my office without costing me a bucketload of money each time I send a message. (Using free hotel wifi or other free wifi services while abroad).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Can I use my phone as hotspot even if I am not on data plan? My Mom will be using the tablet at home 90% of the time and I am thinking of getting her a wifi only tablet.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Can I use my phone as hotspot even if I am not on data plan? My Mom will be using the tablet at home 90% of the time and I am thinking of getting her a wifi only tablet.
    Yes.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Turning your phone into a hot spot will drain your batteries quickly. Unless it is plugged in to a charger.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Galaxy note 10.1

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Why not also let your mom test an IOS and Android based tablet and let her choose?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Why not also let your mom test an IOS and Android based tablet and let her choose?
    Yeah I'll do that later. I will get her a WiFi only tablet na lang. She said she will only use the Tablet at home. Biggest turn off with Galaxy Tab eh you have to bring the Tab to Samsung if you want to remove the sim card. Parang walang eject???

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Turning your phone into a hot spot will drain your batteries quickly. Unless it is plugged in to a charger.
    Yes I read about this nga

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I got the Tablet already pero thr sales girl tinkered with it and tried to update the software e updated na pala and cancelled installation. I dunno it that is the reason why the tab 2 seems mabagal compared to my note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I got the Tablet already pero thr sales girl tinkered with it and tried to update the software e updated na pala and cancelled installation. I dunno it that is the reason why the tab 2 seems mabagal compared to my note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    try resetting the browser cache? try letting the update push through

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast