New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm looking for one, ano ba maganda? saan mabibili? and how much? I prefer yun earphone kesa sa headphone...

ok rin siguro headphone but not too big and bulky...thanks
    Last edited by shadow; June 7th, 2008 at 03:20 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've heard ok daw yung skullcandy, may kakilala ako yun ang gamit. ok naman daw. hindi ko lang sure yung price ng earphone. yung sa kanya headset daw nasa 2k.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you know kung saan available dito?

4. Join Date
    May 2007

The good: The Shure SE310 earphones sound fantastic, and the durable cable features a modular design that accommodates two lengths for wear. The variety of eartips ensures that you can create an effective seal within the ear, letting you block out ambient noise and listen to your music at a lower volume (which protects your hearing).
    The bad: The Shure SE310s are expensive, and some users may find the earplug-like fit uncomfortable.
    The bottom line: If you're looking for a premium listening experience, check out the Shure SE310 Sound Isolating Earphones. They sound fantastic and will probably outlast your MP3 player.
    Specs: Product type: Headphones; Design: In-ear ear-bud; Color: White See full specs >>
    Price range: $249.00 - $249.99
    See all products in the Shure SE series

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^but is this a wireless earphone?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oopss. sorry wireless pala hanap mo. i'll ask my friend kung san niya nakuha saka kung merong wireless din.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i have one of this and its pretty decent even with the stock earphones and the clip-on base is discreet as well. performance is almost to the dot (+/-) a few. if you want improved audio quality (the stock to me is good enough for daily use, although you may wish for deeper bass, etc.), you can get a better set of plug-in earphones to replace the removable stock.

hope this helps..

http://www.trittontechnologies.com/p.../TRIBH102.html

Last edited by slamtaz; June 20th, 2008 at 12:02 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess the only available locally wireless earphone/headphone is the Jabra, has anyone tried this brand before?

the best wireless earphone/headphone for Ipod?