1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    mga sir, tanong lang kung ano maganda speaker para sa i phone

altec lansing
    harman kardon
    bose
    JBL
    edifier

advice sa akin ng mga store harman kardon daw. kaso malaki lang siya.

thank you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bose:

My brother has one of these (current models are iPhone compatible). Sounds great and powerful enough to fill a whole room and then some. Downside, no battery option so it's not portable.

BTW, do you need a speaker that is portable or for a room/home/office?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This one. Harman Kardon's Go & Play iPOD Dock.

I had it demo'd here in Riyadh. Much better than those Bose comp. speakers (puro bass lang). You can hear the highs, mids and bass. And can easily fill a good size room w/ good music..

May downside. It can play only those old iPhones. Tsaka mahal. almost $500.......

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I would recommend AUDIOENGINE A5 or A2. Hands down, the best speaker system for your IPHONE or IPOD.

They have tons of news, reviews and awards. Read here:

http://www.audioengineusa.com/news_reviews.htm

Here's a promo video by Bret, one of the principal owners:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYNiNXXbGc"]YouTube - Audioengine 5 (A5) Powered Bookshelf Speakers[/ame]

I bought an A5 Bamboo directly from him in San Francisco. They are formerly a design group who worked directly with Apple.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Bose:

My brother has one of these (current models are iPhone compatible). Sounds great and powerful enough to fill a whole room and then some. Downside, no battery option so it's not portable.

BTW, do you need a speaker that is portable or for a room/home/office?

I need something portable that I can bring into the office or when Im travelling. Bose have one with lithium battery but its wayyy out of my budget. 26k ata yun

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    yeah, BOSE is expensive. Harman/Kardon has good review sa mga store, everytime I ask them which is better, Harman talaga ang sagot nila. but sir chua_riwap, it can play also I phone, di nga lang mag charge. and the downside para sa akin is the weight and the design. not that portable. baka mero pa iba, paki post lang po mga sir.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    yeah, BOSE is expensive.
    Bose is expensive because they have the biggest budget allocated for marketing in the industry of audio products. Though, Bose systems produces quality sound they are not the best in the industry. The hardware quality remains mediocre, to say the least.

I'm quoting a friend who own an audiophile store in Northridge who despise Bose. Here's his website: http://stores.spectacularaudio.com/StoreFront.bok

SoCal audiophile tsikoteers, PM me if you need quality home audio systems. I can hook you up with my connections.

Harman/Kardon has good review sa mga store, everytime I ask them which is better, Harman talaga ang sagot nila.
    FYI, Harman Kardon owns JBL, AKG Acoustics, and Infinity. Most retailers would push Harman Kardon products because they provide the most ideal sales profit to its merchants.

Between Harman Kardon and Bose, I'd go for Harman Kardon.

Between Harman Kardon and Audioengine, for my IPhone 3GS, I'm for Audioengine or NuForce Icon... but that's just me.

By the way, you have not specified how much budget you have for the system and what's the portability requirement you are looking for?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    Bose is expensive because they have the biggest budget allocated for marketing in the industry of audio products. Though, Bose systems produces quality sound they are not the best in the industry. The hardware quality remains mediocre, to say the least.

I'm quoting a friend who own an audiophile store in Northridge who despise Bose. Here's his website: http://stores.spectacularaudio.com/StoreFront.bok

SoCal audiophile tsikoteers, PM me if you need quality home audio systems. I can hook you up with my connections.

FYI, Harman Kardon owns JBL, AKG Acoustics, and Infinity. Most retailers would push Harman Kardon products because they provide the most ideal sales profit to its merchants.

Between Harman Kardon and Bose, I'd go for Harman Kardon.

Between Harman Kardon and Audioengine, for my IPhone 3GS, I'm for Audioengine or NuForce Icon... but that's just me.

By the way, you have not specified how much budget you have for the system and what's the portability requirement you are looking for?
    audioengine is cool, wireless but I think di ata available dito sa pinas. my budget will be not more that 15k. bout portability, basta kasya sa handcarry. batteries are not necessary. AC will be enough.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Harman Kardon or Klipsch iFi

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    TS....There are a lot of China made iPOD Docks/speakers and much smaller than what were mentioned in this thread. It's definitely well within your budget. Pero the quality of sound, definitely suffers.

Yun bang tunog eh, sabi nga nila......."Parang hinahampas na lata."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best speakers for i phone