New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa microwarehouse sa pasig. sila official distributor sa pinas eh. all dealers/retailers get the units from them.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    sa microwarehouse sa pasig. sila official distributor sa pinas eh. all dealers/retailers get the units from them.
    .. yep .. pag-natiempuhan mo pa at may clearance sale .. bagsak mga prices .. i remember last year .. they were selling 4GB ipods for 5K and 20GB for less than 10K .. of course nung nalaman namin at pagpumunta namin doon .. sold out na lahat ng stocks ..
    Last edited by mrpink; August 8th, 2005 at 07:55 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    .. yep .. pag-natiempuhan mo pa at may clearance sale .. bagsak mga prices .. i remember last year .. they were selling 4GB ipods for 5K and 20GB for less than 10K .. of course nung nalaman namin at pumunta namin doon .. sold out na lahat ng stocks ..

nakatyempo ako dyan before ng 3rd Gen 4 GB. last december ata yun. got it for 5k lang

ayun. yun na ginagamit ni esmi. got myself kasi a 4G-20GB din last February. Dun ko rin kinuha sa microwarehouse for 17.5k, wherein, sa labas, eh nasa 19k pa, or cheaper than 1.5k.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    Exactly.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan sa pasig yang MicroWareHouse??? sa C5 road ba?? going to Libis?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....any comments sa brand na CREATIV?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    does it have to be an IPOD? why not try something else instead? check out iAudio X5L.
    if you're really set on getting an ipod, I hope you replace the headphones that come with it coz they are pure crap.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ....any comments sa brand na CREATIV?
    So far Ok naman ang creative MP3 naka 2 model na ko yung first Rhumba 512MB black color.. ok naman..then I got Movu2fm 5gb. happy naman ako sa performance.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nagTATAGA talaga ang apple dito. Not only because of taxes. They just want to rip off people that wants to buy Mac stuff cause they tend to be "Mas may kaya". Why do they charge MORE for a memory chip upgrade when it is the VERY same thing used for normal PC users? Hindi lang sila... pati ibang dealers. If you try to buy something, they'll ask for what kind of computer? Yep. you guessed it right, same part but more expensive cause you are using it for a mac.

Shhhh.... How could you support a company that tries to rip you off?

naawa rin ako sa isang mag-ama na about to buy an ipod which is 5 k more expensive than the same model/specs on the PC store next door. Ano gagawin ko? kausapin ko sya sa loob ng store na mas mura sa kabila?
    Last edited by bad driver; August 9th, 2005 at 12:02 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
best place to buy an ipod in the philippines