New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    anyone know where to get the cheapest possible Brand New 4th Gen 20gb ipod. Ang mahal ksi sa official apple store eh. Anyone know any shops or anyone selling them cheap.

it should be close to around 16863.6 pesos hehe thats 299*56.4

thx!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Bump (

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Problema kasi dito ang electronics malaki ang tax pag dumaan ka sa legal na distributor. Gray market siguro merong nagbebenta... Or pabili ka sa US sa friend mo na uuwi this January...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    un dn ang masa-suggest ko.. sabi kse ng apple mahal daw talaga d2 kse nga may dagdag na tax..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i initially thought of getting a mini ipod for myself. but i found out that the battery of an ipod is built-in (no screws, nor openings at the back). its not like a celphone battery where you can buy replacement batteries once they get busted. apple is offering an extended warranty (2yrs), but you have to pay extra for it. if the ipod is past its warranty period, apple will replace the battery for you at almost half the price of the ipod! i later found out that apple is not really replacing the battery but the whole ipod unit itself. aftermarket batteries are available, but chances are it will screw-up the unit.

fyi lang before buying an ipod.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kung ilalagay ba ito sa balikbayan box tapos ipapadala sa philippines, hindi ito madedetect?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    It will be best to buy from local resellers so as to support them. I got mine from Mobile 1 at The Podium.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bumpity... still looking for 16k+ price

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hong Kong

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    try to go mobile-one at glorietta makati. the store is near fridays. they're also offering zero interest payment. also at avid electronics at powerplant, they're giving for free the griffin i-trip plus zero interest payment scheme.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
best place to buy an ipod in the philippines