New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'm hunting for the best service provider?

some say smart bro,
    some say pldt mydsl,
    iba globe..

how come wala nag suggest ng destiny?

ano na ba maganda ngayon?
    yung mabilis, at ok. and service na rin.

advice pls. tnx tnx..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've had no problems with PLDT DSL until they did the migration/NGN ewan. After that I'd have problems every now and then. There was a time when I didn't have internet for 2 weeks. Now there are some webpages that I couldn't access. Other than that, service is so so. USED TO BE great.

My cousin uses smart bro wireless and he is planning on switching to PLDT. I think he wants to make a comparison also.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    we have 2 internet provider .. one is smart and the other one is PLDT .. all i can say is go for PLDT .. mas stable ang connection and so much faster than smart BRO ..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ive heard about the globe blocking ******* downloads from the technicians from asus kaya daw mas ok pldt, it serves its purpose.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Internet service usually depends on the area. Ask around in your neighborhood which ISP they're using and how reliable is their ISP. I have both SmartBro and PLDY MyDSL here in our house. I've never had problems with SmartBro, in fact, there was a time that the connection speed of my SmartBro went up to 2mbps for 6 months!

My PLDT DSL have also been great for the last 6 months or so. Before that, it was like hell. Disconnections every minute!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    any information on destiny?
    anybody using it?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ^it's cable so it's gotta be good. was about to get it 2 years ago but it cost upwards of 2000 so i opted not to.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PLDT and globe daw... personally smart puro na lang problem. palaging sira ang base station nila so wala akong connection sa house.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thanks thanks! nice info.
    anyone here now using destiny?
    bakit parang walang gumagamet....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa totoo lang wala namang matinuong ISP sa Pilipinas.... Pero kami PLDT myDSL na din kami yung P999 plan. Kailangan ko lang ng unlimited internet, not necessarily fast....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
best internet service provider?