New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Please excuse my stupid question but is there a way for my to watch TV using my Note 2? I know you could listen to FM radio using a phone but how about TV? Free TV like GMA etc?
    There's an app for that. Not sure with Android but in iOS I use "Philipines TV" (yup wrong spelling yung Philippines haha).

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Are there any other apps that provide the latest traffic news? Sa MMDA kasi it does not show the cause of traffic.
    Twitter 😜

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Fertility Calendar .

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maria07 View Post
    Fertility Calendar .
    Lol! I remember using this app before and it was so exciting when the green dates are approaching anticipating the LIVE action! Creampie for dessert! 😆
    Last edited by dreamur; February 5th, 2015 at 06:34 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Btt: for those who are serious about budgeting try this -

Bear Money or Home Budget

You can track where your money went, create budget and chart your expenses, forecast cash flow, schedule payments and so much more! You can install on different gadgets (smart phones and tablets) and sync transactions real time.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Sometimes, hindi siya accurate so I need to re edit pa in-case.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Lol! I remember using this app before and it was so exciting when the green dates are approaching anticipating the LIVE action! Creampie for dessert! ��
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes, hindi siya accurate so I need to re edit pa in-case.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Lol! I remember using this app before and it was so exciting when the green dates are approaching anticipating the LIVE action! Creampie for dessert! 😆

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Of course maam. It would depend if your cycle is regular or not. But then you can do the lube test or the basal temp.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    ay hindi, hindi na ako nag gaganon hehe dun lang ako naka relay sa app sa taas

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Dito ko na lang i-post..

Source: Entrepreneur - Asia Pacific
    The 'Joker' Virus Has Returned to Android: It Can Empty Your Bank Accounts Without You Noticing It and It Is Hidden in These Apps in the Google Play Store
    The 'Joker' Virus Has Returned to Android: It Can Empty Your Bank Accounts Without You Noticing It and It Is Hidden in These Apps in the Google Play Store