New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    I agree.

5.0 megapixel Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar less plus optional GPS function and quadband + 3G/HSDPA.

This is indeed Nokia's newest and best-ever flagship phone.
    I'm planning to purchase new cell. N73 is my frist
    choice. How much is N95?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More... Shot inside a car series... K800i... gotta love spot metering

C5/Kalayaan Flyover * 80kph

Fort

Fort again

Flyover Sunrise

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More... Shot inside a car series...

Bawal nga eh!

Rooftop

Prosesyon

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Most PC screens (whether LCD or CRT) or printers can only output up to 3.2 megapixels. So, even if you have a 5mp camera, but your peripherals can only accommodate up to 3.2mp, parang useless din.

Also, what cellphone manufacturers neglect to tell us is that the LCD screen in our phones do not output 3.2mp. Hanggang 2mp lang (most yata are only 680k pixels). And besides, for the untrained eye, there is little difference between 3.2mp and 5mp. Only the most discerning and meticulous viewer can spot the difference in resolution

BTT: N73 user here, so go for N73

Nokia N80 user here...

celfone cameras will always have a limitation. The currently available units generally do not surpass the quality of photos taken by real digital cameras in quality & detail. I have long looked for a celfone camera which can equal a digital cam.

So far the only one that has come pretty close is the SE K800i. It could equal the performance of most entry level digital cameras in terms of image quality & detail. It only fails when the light is poor.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tedd View Post
    I'm planning to purchase new cell. N73 is my frist
    choice. How much is N95?
    N95 is priced at P44,000 at Nokia.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pic taken from my k800, trail in kiltipan sagada

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me its gonna be the K800.
    tried using my sister's N95. medyo, hindi maganda ang white balance ng N95 eh. tsaka yung flash issue, lamang pa din ang K800.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i haven't explored my SEK800i like theveed, but if you could see the pictures have taken, the SEK800i is really one good camera phone.

poor lighting is NOT an issue because meron itong nightmode and merun din flash.

yung nakita ko lang na disadvantage is the delay from the time you click the shutter to the actual shutter shot...it is about a second "slow"...so you can't capture an exact moment kung fast scenes with it.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    based on what i have read in the net in terms of reviews and consumer comments, if you are going for a nokia phone, n70 still takes the best pictures, even better than n73 (on the same resolution), but my n80 has the best screen, all pictures whether taken by the phone or sent to the phone appears better, high resolution talaga ang screen ng n80. if you dont mind bulk i guess n93 or n93i should be a great camera phone.

for sony, even though i dont own one, i think the k800 is the best, thats why sony attached the cybershot brand to it. forte talaga ang pag tke ng pictures.

i also have a k610i, 2mp camera, decent picture, wala lang flash and night mode. pero kung bang for the buck. ok sya, i think its selling for less than 9k nalang, 3g phone pa.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    K800 will kill the N7x series. MP has nothng to do with the quality of photos you take, the higher the MP count with a small sensor, the poorer the image quality and noise control./
    Agree, agree.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
best camera phone